Air conditioner problems on 93

Old May 23rd 11, 01:03 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Jim H

Default Air conditioner problems on 93

A few weeks ago, the AC compressor seized on my '93 Corvette. I guess 18
years is all they have in them. I took it to a trusted repair shop, and
had them replace the necessary parts, and upgrade the AC system to use
to the latest coolant.

After getting it back, I found that there is a new problem. If I turn
the climate control all the way down to 60 degrees, it blows very cold.
If I turn it all the way up to 90 degrees, it blows hot. But anywhere in
the middle, and it doesn't seem to regulate the temperature at all. It
blows air that is neither heated nor cooled.

They have the car back to figure it out, but haven't come up with a
solution yet. Anyone familiar enough to offer a suggestion?

Thank you.

--
Jim

air conditioner stonecreek Saturn 0 August 25th 07 07:37 PM
air conditioner Don Moore Mazda 2 August 7th 07 01:18 AM
Air Conditioner Blows warm to hot air tileguy Honda 4 August 3rd 05 09:27 PM
Air Conditioner sancheca Dodge 3 May 4th 05 12:48 AM
E36 heater/air conditioner air flow question news BMW 3 October 24th 04 01:37 PM