Terrible news about GT5!

Old February 18th 11, 04:42 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default Terrible news about GT5!

From the new patch notes:-

·Multi Monitor
From [Options] - [Hardware] - [Multi Monitor], you can now set multi-monitor
display settings using multiple PS3™ systems.
You can now enjoy Gran Turismo 5 in an incredibly wide display environment
combining multiple PS3™ systems and TV's/monitors.
For details please see the support section on gran-turismo.com.

Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Nooooooooooooooooo! I kept wishing it was possible to add three screens easily and
now... now there's a nasty bit of my stupid, stupid brain thinking a couple of
cheap PS3s would only cost a bit more than the 32" TV I was considering. I know the
TV could be used for more than gaming, but... but... the GT5 Nordschleife is *so*
good, and I already have one of my monitors hooked up to both PS3 and PC, it'd be
no effort to do the others, and I'd only need another couple of copies of GT5,
and... and...

<sob>

This hobby is turning me into a nervous wreck. And a poor one at that.

Andrew "close to the edge" McP

SL2 makes terrible noise doug Saturn 1 December 13th 07 06:57 AM
Looks like Chrysler is in terrible shape Padraig Auto Photos 50 February 19th 07 07:15 AM
Terrible Ride in 99 Limited - Any Suggestions? Dale Blanton Ford Explorer 1 May 4th 05 03:00 PM
Terrible Squeal Sandra Ries Saturn 10 March 15th 05 03:11 PM
terrible gas milage Laura Bush murdered her boy friend General 5 August 18th 04 04:25 PM