SATURN

Old April 15th 09, 07:11 PM posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.makers.saturn
PerfectReign[_1_]

Default SATURN

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 08:33:14 -0700, raamman rebooted the etch-a-sketch and
scratched out:

>> SATURN was going to be GM's response to the imports. But GM never
>> stayed with their intentions....
>>
>> When you read of the many management blunders, and all the while,
>> "management" kept drawing salary...... It IS sickening.....

> not to mention the workers who were part of a unique relationship with
> that division, as the customers too who bought into the different kind
> of car company slogan

yeah, it was cool buying a saturn four years ago. We got the polymer
panels and evena phone call from the forewoman on the assembly line who
asked if everything worked on the car.

My wife still drives it, and it has been a 100% trouble-free car (even
with a Honda engine) but I'd be more inclined now to look at other makes
or even brands when buying a new car.

Good Detroit Free Press Article about Saturn: "Saturn has sharp cars,low profile" SMS Saturn 11 May 14th 08 05:35 PM
Saturn sl koos1 Saturn 14 November 28th 05 07:29 PM
Saturn is made on Saturn ! Karl-Hugo Weesberg Saturn 1 October 31st 04 04:21 AM
SATURN ION 1 KEITHSGIRL Saturn 4 June 17th 04 02:29 AM
from Saturn fan to Saturn Consultant The Espaz Saturn 1 May 18th 04 10:39 PM