Opinions Please

Old August 2nd 08, 08:21 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Nada

Default Opinions Please

Looking for some opinions, received quite a bit of help her on my last
purchase, esp from Dad, trouble is my wife took it over, so I am once
more looking. I Have found two cars that I am interested in, both are
6 speed, look cherry, and have a good bill of health from A local
corvette club inspector.

The first is a 96 LT4 with 38k on it for 15k

The second is a 98 with 65k on it for 17k

Both are the targa style of top, and look like they have never spent a
day outside the garage, everything works and air blows cold, so can I
ask what one is the better deal and why?

I am just the weekend, sunny day type of driver, like to drive fast,
but not really into corners, had a real bad experience with one a few
years ago.

Thanks in advance
Old August 2nd 08, 08:30 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX[_2_]

IMO the 98 they are just better built cars and look and handle better
Besides I own one...

Just my 2 cents

Sorry about the line key...

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old August 3rd 08, 12:41 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

Default Opinions Please / attn: "ZÿRiX"

"ZÿRiX" > wrote in message
ecom...
> IMO the 98 they are just better built cars and look and
> handle better
> Besides I own one...
>
> Just my 2 cents
>
> Sorry about the line key...
>
> --
> ZÿRiX
> (¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

incase you may be interested ?
note;
to make the "¢" sign.
hold the "alt" key while entering the number 155...

just my 2¢
--
'Key
=====

Old August 3rd 08, 04:36 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
rebco10

On Aug 2, 3:21*pm, Nada > wrote:
> Looking for some opinions, received quite a bit of help her on my last
> purchase, esp from Dad, trouble is my wife took it over, so I am once
> more looking. *I Have found two cars that I am interested in, both are
> 6 speed, look cherry, and have a good bill of health from A local
> corvette club inspector.
>
> The first is a 96 LT4 with 38k on it for 15k
>
> The second is a 98 with 65k on it for 17k
>
> Both are the targa style of top, and look like they have never spent a
> day outside the garage, everything works and air blows cold, so can I
> ask what one is the better deal and why?
>
> I am just the weekend, sunny day type of driver, like to drive fast,
> but not really into corners, had a real bad experience with one a few
> years ago.
>
> Thanks in advance

Tough one. Lower miles usually better. I had a 96 then an 01. The 01
is better,easier to get in and out,
and easier daily driver.

96 has a great engine, character and very nice seats if sport seats.

I was never really confident in the c4, the c5 is just so much more
sound.
96 is a better deal, I think for the money.

Bottom line is drive them both and buy the one YOU like better.
Old August 3rd 08, 10:55 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX[_2_]

> incase you may be interested ?
> note;
> to make the "¢" sign.
> hold the "alt" key while entering the number 155...
>
> just my 2¢
> --
> 'Key
> =====

Hmmmm lets see 155 ah man 155 ah Sh*t one more try ¢

Just messing LOL

Thx Key I did not know how you did that....

Holy crap if you hold down "alt" and push 155155155 you get ?

Key can you tell me how to make "ÿ" without a copy paste each time I use it?
notice the 2 dots above it... Back in 95 when I came up with this name I
looked
at Mötley Crüe with the dots as you can see and the "i" in my sig has dots
so I
wanted it to be balanced...

ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old August 3rd 08, 03:01 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default "ZÿRiX" training ;-)

"ZÿRiX" > wrote in message
ecom...
>> incase you may be interested ?
>> note;
>> to make the "¢" sign.
>> hold the "alt" key while entering the number 155...
>>
>> just my 2¢
>> --
>> 'Key
>> =====

> Hmmmm lets see 155 ah man 155 ah Sh*t one more try ¢
>
> Just messing LOL
>
> Thx Key I did not know how you did that....
>
> Holy crap if you hold down "alt" and push 155155155 you get ?
>
> Key can you tell me how to make "ÿ" without a copy paste each time I
> use it?
> notice the 2 dots above it... Back in 95 when I came up with this
> name I looked
> at Mötley Crüe with the dots as you can see and the "i" in my sig
> has dots so I
> wanted it to be balanced...

> ZÿRiX
> (¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

With num lock on hold down alt and enter 0255 on the number key board
= ÿ

If you don't want to remember all these numbers, you should try the
little shareware utility PopChar from ergonis software

Old August 3rd 08, 03:59 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "ZÿRiX" > wrote in message
> ecom...
>>> incase you may be interested ?
>>> note;
>>> to make the "¢" sign.
>>> hold the "alt" key while entering the number 155...
>>>
>>> just my 2¢
>>> --
>>> 'Key
>>> =====

>> Hmmmm lets see 155 ah man 155 ah Sh*t one more try ¢
>>
>> Just messing LOL
>>
>> Thx Key I did not know how you did that....
>>
>> Holy crap if you hold down "alt" and push 155155155 you get ?
>>
>> Key can you tell me how to make "ÿ" without a copy paste each time
>> I use it?
>> notice the 2 dots above it... Back in 95 when I came up with this
>> name I looked
>> at Mötley Crüe with the dots as you can see and the "i" in my sig
>> has dots so I
>> wanted it to be balanced...

>> --
>> ZÿRiX
>> (¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)
>>

> With num lock on hold down alt and enter 0255 on the number key
> board = ÿ
>
> If you don't want to remember all these numbers, you should try the
> little shareware utility PopChar from ergonis software

Oops, scratch that PopChar, it turns out to be an expensive program,
never used it, and it requires a renewal of the license ever 2 years.

Old August 3rd 08, 05:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX[_2_]

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "ZÿRiX" > wrote in message
> ecom...
>>> incase you may be interested ?
>>> note;
>>> to make the "¢" sign.
>>> hold the "alt" key while entering the number 155...
>>>
>>> just my 2¢
>>> --
>>> 'Key
>>> =====

>> Hmmmm lets see 155 ah man 155 ah Sh*t one more try ¢
>>
>> Just messing LOL
>>
>> Thx Key I did not know how you did that....
>>
>> Holy crap if you hold down "alt" and push 155155155 you get ?
>>
>> Key can you tell me how to make "ÿ" without a copy paste each time I use
>> it?
>> notice the 2 dots above it... Back in 95 when I came up with this name I
>> looked
>> at Mötley Crüe with the dots as you can see and the "i" in my sig has
>> dots so I
>> wanted it to be balanced...

>> --
>> ZÿRiX
>> (¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)
>>

> With num lock on hold down alt and enter 0255 on the number key board = ÿ

Very cool thx... ÿ

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old August 3rd 08, 07:29 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

Default attn: "ZÿRiX"

"ZÿRiX" > wrote in message
ecom...
>> incase you may be interested ?
>> note;
>> to make the "¢" sign.
>> hold the "alt" key while entering the number 155...
>>
>> just my 2¢
>> --
>> 'Key
>> =====
>>

> Hmmmm lets see 155 ah man 155 ah Sh*t one more try ¢
>
> Just messing LOL
>
> Thx Key I did not know how you did that....
>
> Holy crap if you hold down "alt" and push 155155155 you
> get ?
>
> Key can you tell me how to make "ÿ" without a copy paste
> each time I use it?
> notice the 2 dots above it... Back in 95 when I came up
> with this name I looked
> at Mötley Crüe with the dots as you can see and the "i" in
> my sig has dots so I
> wanted it to be balanced...

> ZÿRiX
> (¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

"alt" while entering "152" = ÿ

g'day
--
'Key
=====

Old August 4th 08, 07:06 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
tar~bal

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "Dad" > wrote in message
>>
>> "ZÿRiX" > wrote in message
>> ecom...

>>> Hmmmm lets see 155 ah man 155 ah Sh*t one more try ¢
>>>
>>> Just messing LOL
>>>
>>> Thx Key I did not know how you did that....
>>>
>>> Holy crap if you hold down "alt" and push 155155155 you get ?
>>>
>>> Key can you tell me how to make "ÿ" without a copy paste each time I use
>>> it?
>>> notice the 2 dots above it... Back in 95 when I came up with this name
>>> I looked
>>> at Mötley Crüe with the dots as you can see and the "i" in my sig has
>>> dots so I
>>> wanted it to be balanced...

>>> --
>>> ZÿRiX
>>> (¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)
>>>

>> With num lock on hold down alt and enter 0255 on the number key board = ÿ
>>
>> If you don't want to remember all these numbers, you should try the
>> little shareware utility PopChar from ergonis software

> Oops, scratch that PopChar, it turns out to be an expensive program, never
> used it, and it requires a renewal of the license ever 2 years.

Use character map in windows. All Programs->Accessories->System
Tools->Character Map

opinions? DougW Jeep 8 December 27th 06 07:05 PM
VW looking for opinions. Bill Berckman VW air cooled 67 August 19th 05 04:06 PM
Need opinions ZRexRider Technology 8 January 7th 05 02:56 PM
Opinions on a BMW 325 Dan BMW 9 October 31st 04 01:13 PM