GPL audio problem

Old May 15th 12, 05:59 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
LuvrSmel

Default GPL audio problem

Indeed that was the problem. Many thanks for your assistance.
While I'm at it, are you able to provide me with any websites that still
support this sim with new tracks or addons?
Seems some of the older sites have vanished. TIA

Old September 5th 12, 05:32 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Tuesday, May 15, 2012 12:59:58 AM UTC-4, Luvrsmel wrote:
> Indeed that was the problem. Many thanks for your assistance.
>
> While I'm at it, are you able to provide me with any websites that still
>
> support this sim with new tracks or addons?
>
> Seems some of the older sites have vanished. TIA

See:

http://gpltd.bcsims.com/ (almost 600 tracks and all GPL mod links are available there)

http://gplps.wordpress.com/ (to get the one step installer v.1.06 for newly installing GPL)
Old September 14th 12, 02:21 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mark[_39_]

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:11:06 PM UTC+12, Andre Warringa wrote:
> For me this was one of the 2 reasons why I quit GPL.
>
> The other one being that the online community died, there were hardly
>
> any races anymore on VROC.

Hi Andre,

VROC is kind of quiet now, mostly because it's been replaced by IGOR, a much more user-friendly interface. And there's always races being setup there, dependant on your timezone. The GPL community may have shrunk, but it still seems pretty comprehensive to me, with a bunch of championships running in different countries/groups, a huge classic track database and fantastic car choices. F1 65, 66, 67, 69, 69 extended. 67 F2, 80's Indycars, and the 67 Le Mans sportscars. And sometime soon the new 71 CanAMs are going to be released!

Also, I'm pretty sure GPL is the only place you can drive the mighty Targa Florio, an experience and a half. Beat that, IRacing

- Mark

GPL audio problem Luvrsmel Simulators 5 August 5th 08 09:54 AM
audio problem Dan[_28_] BMW 2 March 30th 08 03:28 AM
e39 audio mute problem Stix BMW 0 October 18th 07 01:28 PM
2004 Honda Accord EX w/ nav audio problem - no audio Jeff Papineau Honda 3 June 29th 07 04:00 AM
GPL problem Uwe Schürkamp Simulators 9 December 17th 04 12:16 PM