Audi Coupe 16v for sale.

Old June 17th 05, 09:29 PM

Default Audi Coupe 16v for sale.

I have an Audi Coupe for sale. This is a genuine sale, I have moved to
the US and am reluctanly selling this car

It is a 1995 Audi Coupe 16v (2.0), Black, Black Sports trim, 90K, 11
mths MOT,tax, recent cat and brakes,e/w,e/m,CD player,thatcham imob,
stunning car, huge history file

Asking just =A32150

Please email me if interested and I can arrange viewing.

Car in Wilmslow, Cheshire.

Thanks,
Andy.