YOU DECIDE

Old June 28th 07, 11:55 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
DD Adkins

Default YOU DECIDE

WHY ARE MOST OF YOU MEN ASS HOLES? YOU MAKE FUN OF HOW OTHER PEOPLE WORD
THINGS AND MAKE FUN OF NOT USING "QUOTES" IF YOU WERE TO READ ALL OF
WHAT WAS WRITEN MAYBE YOU COULD CATCH ON FASTER..ANYWAY I HAVE A 86 RED
CHERRY APPLE COUPE I REALLY DONT NEED THE AIR ON.SO SOME OF YOU "OLD
FARTS" THAT ARE ON HERE AND DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAT TO
INSULT PEOPLE,,,YEA YOU REALLY ARE SHOWING YOUR "SMARTS" I WONDER IF YOU
REALLY OWN A VETTE,mmmmmmmmm?????

Old June 29th 07, 12:59 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"DD Adkins" > trolled in message
---snip the troll---

why are you so clueless and insist on acting like a troll.
never mind,
no real need for you to respond.
<Plonk>

see ya!
--
"Key"
=====

Old June 29th 07, 05:25 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"DD Adkins" > wrote in message
> WHY ARE MOST OF YOU MEN ASS HOLES? YOU MAKE FUN OF HOW OTHER PEOPLE
> WORD
> THINGS AND MAKE FUN OF NOT USING "QUOTES" IF YOU WERE TO READ ALL OF
> WHAT WAS WRITEN MAYBE YOU COULD CATCH ON FASTER..ANYWAY I HAVE A 86
> RED
> CHERRY APPLE COUPE I REALLY DONT NEED THE AIR ON.SO SOME OF YOU "OLD
> FARTS" THAT ARE ON HERE AND DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAT
> INSULT PEOPLE,,,YEA YOU REALLY ARE SHOWING YOUR "SMARTS" I WONDER IF
> YOU
> REALLY OWN A VETTE,mmmmmmmmm?????

Not sure why you're upset but it helps to be able to know what was the
problem with your Corvette and what it took to fix it. Most have some
experience and do offer helpful tips for repair in one area or the
another. It would make the next question similar in nature more easy
to diagnose. Some of those smarts came from knowing what it took to
fix "your" problem or if we in fact didn't come close.

You're right about me not owning "a" Corvette, drop by some time and
we can put the top down on one and take a ride.

It would be sad to lose you as a contributing reader and hope the ol
fart assholes in some way were able to help enough for you to return.

SAVE THE WAVE!

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old June 29th 07, 04:45 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ric Seyler

You just gotta thicken you skin. And laugh most of it off. It has become
the nature of the UseNet.
It's easy to go off on someone when they can't punch you in the face!
LOLOLOL
Who knows what half of the trolls are in actual life. Probably very sad
cases.

DD Adkins wrote:

>WHY ARE MOST OF YOU MEN ASS HOLES? YOU MAKE FUN OF HOW OTHER PEOPLE WORD
>THINGS AND MAKE FUN OF NOT USING "QUOTES" IF YOU WERE TO READ ALL OF
>WHAT WAS WRITEN MAYBE YOU COULD CATCH ON FASTER..ANYWAY I HAVE A 86 RED
>CHERRY APPLE COUPE I REALLY DONT NEED THE AIR ON.SO SOME OF YOU "OLD
>FARTS" THAT ARE ON HERE AND DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAT TO
>INSULT PEOPLE,,,YEA YOU REALLY ARE SHOWING YOUR "SMARTS" I WONDER IF YOU
>REALLY OWN A VETTE,mmmmmmmmm?????

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
GPL Handicap 6.35

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson
Old June 29th 07, 09:29 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"Ric Seyler" > wrote in message
> You just gotta thicken you skin. And laugh most of it off. It has
> become the nature of the UseNet.
> It's easy to go off on someone when they can't punch you in the
> face! LOLOLOL
> Who knows what half of the trolls are in actual life. Probably very
> sad cases.

And then there's Rick, a bottle short of a case............ ;-p

Old July 2nd 07, 08:54 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ric Seyler

Dad wrote:

> "Ric Seyler" > wrote in message
>
>> You just gotta thicken you skin. And laugh most of it off. It has
>> become the nature of the UseNet.
>> It's easy to go off on someone when they can't punch you in the face!
>> LOLOLOL
>> Who knows what half of the trolls are in actual life. Probably very
>> sad cases.
>>

> And then there's Rick, a bottle short of a case............ ;-p

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! <flippin Dad the bird> :-)

Old July 7th 07, 04:51 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_9_]

On Jul 4, 11:02 pm, The Wolf With the Red Roses <after-dark-
> wrote:

> Why do you yell a lot?

Anyone else notice the ISP involved?"
Webtv: The home of trolls, morons, fundy idiots, and the socially
inept...K

Old July 7th 07, 03:46 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_9_]

On Jul 7, 7:40 am, The Wolf With the Red Roses <after-dark-
> wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 20:51:20 -0700, Ken > wrote
> something wonderfully witty:
>
> >On Jul 4, 11:02 pm, The Wolf With the Red Roses <after-dark-
> > wrote:

> >> Why do you yell a lot?

> >Anyone else notice the ISP involved?"
> >Webtv: The home of trolls, morons, fundy idiots, and the socially
> >inept...K

> Similar to the AOL short bus full of cabbage throwing retards.

Eye don't use AOL az mi ISP

Turnip Truck Rider

Old July 7th 07, 10:12 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"Ken" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Eye don't use AOL az mi ISP