melt down - scott gilbert.jpg (0/1)

Old July 16th 06, 06:40 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,soc.culture.israel
Elizabeth Gilbert

Default melt down - scott gilbert.jpg (0/1)

sometimes i feel like i am losing the battle with panic dirorder.

i have had pd for 17 years, but the last 3 years have been much more
severe.
i have avoided going on anafranil and xanax, and have chosen to stay
with valium
on an as needed basis. i keep logs of my valium usage, and it
fluctuates between
6 - 15 pills per month - usually closer to about 8-10. the last month

for me
has been terrible usage wise, and i dont know why. also, the panic
attacks
have caused me to develop atrial fibrillation - an irregular
heartbeat.

has anyone else suffered through some of the same
symptoms/timeframe/meds?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old July 16th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.israel,alt.autos.corvette
Mopey Dopey - Cropduster Child Killer

Default melt down - Mopey Dopey

Steve Parks/ Mopey Dopey as Elizabeth Gilbert wrote:
> sometimes i feel like i am losing the battle with panic dirorder.

If you didn't want to turn into a babbling alcoholic, you shouldn't have
killed your daughter. Nobody believes it was a "crop dusting accident",
Mopey Dopey.
http://www.ametsoc.org/sloan/cleanair/cropdusting.gif

Free advice - freak: Lay off sexually harassing 15 year old boys: