Motor Mounts

Old September 15th 05, 02:35 PM
gazelle

Default Motor Mounts

Check out the Brown Dog motor mounts and brackets

http://stores.ebay.com/Brown-Dog-Industries

Old September 15th 05, 02:58 PM
Mike Romain

You are posting commercial spam in violation of this group's Charter.

Spam all the rest of the groups as you please, but this one has an
active Charter located he

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announc...rs.jeep+willys

Ebay for one will close you down if enough folks lay complaints.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

gazelle wrote:

> Check out the Brown Dog motor mounts and brackets

<spam snipped>
Old September 15th 05, 11:00 PM
jeff

What a quandary. Commercial post definitely, so it is a charter
violation, yet, possibly an answer to one of my problems. The 1" lift
M.O.R.E. motor mounts I bought for the YJ won't clear the stock castings
on the 4.0. Does anyone else make this type of motor mounts for the
engine side of things.

--
jeff

Old September 16th 05, 01:09 AM
Bret Ludwig

jeff wrote:
> What a quandary. Commercial post definitely, so it is a charter
> violation, yet, possibly an answer to one of my problems. The 1" lift
> M.O.R.E. motor mounts I bought for the YJ won't clear the stock castings
> on the 4.0. Does anyone else make this type of motor mounts for the
> engine side of things.

The key is to third party post so that it becomes a "question" instead
of a plug. Ya gotta be sneeky.

Now if they made an OM617===>TJ,YJ kit they'd really have something!

Old September 16th 05, 01:41 AM
Mike Romain

Ain't no question there, just plain spam. He is posting it on other
groups too.

I will pointedly boycott spammers. 'Anyone' else must have a better
product or they wouldn't need to use sleaze to try and sell their crap.

Mike

Old September 16th 05, 04:17 AM
DougW

Mike Romain did pass the time by typing:
> Ain't no question there, just plain spam. He is posting it on other
> groups too.
>
> I will pointedly boycott spammers. 'Anyone' else must have a better
> product or they wouldn't need to use sleaze to try and sell their crap.

Most of the stuff on that page I've seen before under other names
and made by other manufactures. Looks like a resale site.

--
DougW

Old September 16th 05, 01:26 PM
jeff

Agreed Mike. Hard/Fast rule: Never buy from spammers. Now back to my
question: Who else makes the motor side mounts? The web on the passenger
side motor mount casting does not have enough clearance and will not
work with the M.O.R.E. 1" lift motor mount.
--
jeff

Old September 16th 05, 03:12 PM
Mike Romain