2001 Town and Country

Old April 21st 05, 12:31 AM
harrym

Default 2001 Town and Country

My dealer has a beautiful 2001 Town and Country Limited on the lot. I
am really interested, but internet reviews are hot and cold on this
model. Some say it's great, but more are dissatisfied. Is it just that
unhappy owners are more likely to post, or does this model really have
transmission, struts, air conditioning, and power doors/windows
problems? I'm going back to look at this car on Friday. We drive a 98
Plymouth Grand Voyager, and it has been a great car for us but the miles
are piling up on it.

Old April 21st 05, 11:43 AM
jdoe

People who are unhappy about something will voice that 10 to 1 over poeple
who are happy.
Larry

Old April 21st 05, 01:10 PM
Dodge-Him

Ask people in parking lots (malls and such) and you get a better feel.
Bitchers are 10 times more likely to pipe up than happy folks in forms
where they go to vent. That can skew the truth.
Dodgem