Geezer Crashes Car Into Party of JEWS!!! Is this a hate crime?

Old December 27th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
yD

Default Geezer Crashes Car Into Party of JEWS!!! Is this a hate crime?

On Dec 27, 11:00*am, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>
> > This is a super-hate crime because we Jews are "God's chosen people" and
> > are superior to you worthless goyim.

> Oh STFU. *you aren't even funny anymore and have long since crossed into
> "tasteless and annoying."

ITA
It's local news here and, apparently, the car mat got caught in the
pedals and, afaik there won't be any charges.
yD

Old December 28th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

necromancer > wrote in
:

> SFB spewed:
>
>>Just read an update on this case. The cops aren't gonna charge the guy
>>because he claims he had a stuck floor mat!!! Unbelievable - you mangle
>>14 people including a bunch of kids and nothing is done to you!!

> Just like when you plowed into someone in a schoolzone about 6 years
> or so ago, you kid killer.
>
> Why do you keep hiding the details of *your* crimes, blood guzzler?

Hey stupid. It was 3 1/2 years ago and i did the same thing laura bush did
and nobody calls her a killer.
Old December 28th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_4_]

SFB spewed:

:

>> SFB spewed:
>>
>>>Just read an update on this case. The cops aren't gonna charge the guy
>>>because he claims he had a stuck floor mat!!! Unbelievable - you mangle
>>>14 people including a bunch of kids and nothing is done to you!!

>> Just like when you plowed into someone in a schoolzone about 6 years
>> or so ago, you kid killer.
>>
>> Why do you keep hiding the details of *your* crimes, blood guzzler?
>>

>Hey stupid. It was 3 1/2 years ago and i did the same thing laura bush did
>and nobody calls her a killer.

You made that statement Sept 2006 which was 2.5 years ago. That means
you murdered that person 6 years ago; unless you have been doing more
killing since than, you stupid super patriot retard.

And what Laura Welsh did was an accident. What you did with your bald
tires and no brakes was intentional. Now then, please feel free to
blow your head off.

--
"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID:
Old December 29th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_4_]

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 13:31:39 -0600, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>HAHA. Another pathetic goyim who won't admit that us jews are "god's
>chosen people" and are thus the master race.

Stupid american (sic) ****wit can't even speak yiddish properly; yet
claims to be a master racer. Hint: goyim is plural, you moronic
american (sic).

Ref: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/goy

>Jew-Supremacy today, tomorrow, and forever.

If you are the best that Judaism has to offer, then its no surprise
that the ranks of Agnostics like me swell daily.

--
"Here comes another con hiding behind a collar
His only God is the all mighty Dollar