OT - So Michael...

Old February 1st 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_102_]

Default OT - So Michael...

I know Super Tuesday has yet to arrive, but after the bru-ha-ha down here,
it looks like it'll be McCain and Clinton. What say you?
Old February 1st 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Joe wrote:
> I know Super Tuesday has yet to arrive, but after the bru-ha-ha down here,
> it looks like it'll be McCain and Clinton. What say you?

If that happens, I won't bother getting out that day. McCain and
Clinton are interchangeable IMO. Probably wear the same underwear too.
I'll leave it to everyones imagination which type the two wear.

--
"Yah know I hate it when forces gather in ma' fringe..." - Sheogorath

"Daytime television sucked 20 years ago,
and it still sucks today!" - Marc Bissonette
Old February 1st 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

Joe wrote:
> I know Super Tuesday has yet to arrive, but after the bru-ha-ha down here,
> it looks like it'll be McCain and Clinton. What say you?

I agree that is is going to be McCain on the Republican side and think
the odds are currently with Clinton but don't count out Obama just yet.
The last Gallop Poll Obama gained something like 11 points in ONE week
and it stands at 43% to 39% for Hillary. That is a huge jump in just a
few days. It also looks like the elite liberal wing of the Democratic
Party is starting to line up behind Obama. Also, Obama collected an
amazing $32 million this January. That is more money than any candidate
collected for an entire quarter last year. That can of money is serious
and can make a huge difference. Hillary can't come close to those
numbers and I think she is running out of money fast.

Old Billy Boy is killing her right now. I said a long time ago that
Hillary will throw the black vote over board to get the Hispanic and
racist white vote. Yes, the Democrats have white racists too. The
racism between blacks and Hispanics is huge and the Clintons are
whipping up into a frenzy to prevent Obama from getting a decent chunk
of the Hispanic vote. Hillary will do anything to win, including
destroying the long standing ties that party has to the black community.
Everything the conservatives have said about her and Bill is being
showcased by them right now. The Democrats are seeing it too and I
think many are saying they don't want another Clinton in the White House.

As for McCain, He has truly been in the right place at the right time.
if the Republicans had a truly conservative candidate with some name
recognition that person would have won hands down. The fact is Romney
is just as liberal as McCain and being from Mass. is just too much for
many Republicans to swallow. He strikes me as a pretty boy that will
say anything to get elected. He isn't a conservative. No one can be
and also be governor of Mass.

Huckabee is a joke. He is this years Pat Buchanan. The proverbial "our
jobs are going overseas" candidate just like John Edwards is on the
left. I mean can anyone elect a president that doesn't think dinosaurs
were real? I can't. Thompson had the best credentials but he just
didn't seem to want the job that bad. Giuliani had a chance but made
one of the biggest campaign strategy blunders in recent history. I
actually liked him better than anyone running on either side.

All the above being said, there is one thing that will motivate the
Republicans to get behind McCain en mass. That is for Hillary to win
the Democratic nomination. I would vote for Satan himself before
Hillary and I am far from alone in that sentiment. I firmly believe
Obama has a better chance in the national election and even he is far
from a lock. McCain will get most independents, many Hispanics (thanks
to the McCain-Kennedy bill) and, IMO, a big portion of the black vote
(if he runs against Hillary). Even against Obama I think he is the odds
on favorite for several reasons. The biggest is that Obama is the most
liberal Senator in Congress. He makes McCain look like Ronald Reagan
and that is a good thing overall. McCain greatly increases the odds the
next president will be republican and also increases the odds of the
Senate and/or House reverting back to the Republicans.

So to summarize, I think McCain is a lock and it is too close to call
between Hillary and Obama. Especially, considering Obama has tremendous
momentum right now and is collecting money faster than he can spend it.
Old February 1st 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

WindsorFox wrote:
> Joe wrote:
>> I know Super Tuesday has yet to arrive, but after the bru-ha-ha down
>> here, it looks like it'll be McCain and Clinton. What say you?

> If that happens, I won't bother getting out that day. McCain and
> Clinton are interchangeable IMO. Probably wear the same underwear too.
> I'll leave it to everyones imagination which type the two wear.

Do I need to come over to your house and slap some sense into you?!?!?
Do you really want to hear Hillary's screeching and see Billy Boy's face
day after day? I would crawl over broken glass naked to vote against
her. Billary needs to go away and this is our chance to make it happen
once and for all.
Old February 1st 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

"Joe" > wrote in message
>I know Super Tuesday has yet to arrive, but after the bru-ha-ha down here,
> it looks like it'll be McCain and Clinton. What say you?

I'm all for that.

Hillary's hot.

It's about time we had a hot president.

dwight

Old February 1st 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

dwight wrote:
> "Joe" > wrote in message
>> I know Super Tuesday has yet to arrive, but after the bru-ha-ha down here,
>> it looks like it'll be McCain and Clinton. What say you?

> I'm all for that.
>
> Hillary's hot.

You must like cankles.

> It's about time we had a hot president.

Is this your idea of a hot president?

http://tinyurl.com/2yxrmn
Old February 1st 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

"Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
> dwight wrote:
>> "Joe" > wrote in message
>>> I know Super Tuesday has yet to arrive, but after the bru-ha-ha down
>>> here,
>>> it looks like it'll be McCain and Clinton. What say you?

>> I'm all for that.
>>
>> Hillary's hot.

> You must like cankles.
>
>> It's about time we had a hot president.

> Is this your idea of a hot president?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2yxrmn

What's your point? You think Hillary, but dream Bill?

I don't get it.

dwight

Old February 1st 08, 02:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

dwight wrote:
> "Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
>> dwight wrote:
>>> I'm all for that.
>>>
>>> Hillary's hot.

>> You must like cankles.
>>
>>> It's about time we had a hot president.

>> Is this your idea of a hot president?
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2yxrmn

> What's your point? You think Hillary, but dream Bill?
>
> I don't get it.

That is the elusive "Billary". This is what will really reside in the
White House should she win this fall. Frankly, I have had enough
Clinton/Bush years in the White House. If Hillary gets elected it is
like getting Clinton squared. She needs to go back to New York and
continue carpet bagging and Bill needs to go back to raising sleazy
money and trying to rewrite his legacy.
Old February 1st 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

"Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
> dwight wrote:

>>> You must like cankles.

>>> Is this your idea of a hot president?
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/2yxrmn

>> What's your point? You think Hillary, but dream Bill?
>>
>> I don't get it.

> That is the elusive "Billary". This is what will really reside in the
> White House should she win this fall. Frankly, I have had enough
> Clinton/Bush years in the White House. If Hillary gets elected it is like
> getting Clinton squared. She needs to go back to New York and continue
> carpet bagging and Bill needs to go back to raising sleazy money and
> trying to rewrite his legacy.

Anybody but another Bizzaro-Republican. I don't know why there is no real
talent in our party, but it looks like the best we can do is McCain.

Yuck.

dwight

Old February 1st 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

dwight wrote:
> "Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
>> dwight wrote:

>>> What's your point? You think Hillary, but dream Bill?
>>>
>>> I don't get it.

>> That is the elusive "Billary". This is what will really reside in the
>> White House should she win this fall. Frankly, I have had enough
>> Clinton/Bush years in the White House. If Hillary gets elected it is like
>> getting Clinton squared. She needs to go back to New York and continue
>> carpet bagging and Bill needs to go back to raising sleazy money and
>> trying to rewrite his legacy.

> Anybody but another Bizzaro-Republican. I don't know why there is no real
> talent in our party, but it looks like the best we can do is McCain.

Both sides have no candidates of substance to offer the country. The
Republicans are suffering from a dilution of their core conservative
values. I'm not talking about the religious mumbo jumbo but the
economic/personal liberty core of reduced government spending, taxation
and less general intervention in our personal lives. My biggest issues
with McCain are his amnesty bill and I don't believe he would appoint
Supreme Court Justices like Allito or Roberts. IMO, he is still better
than Obama or Clinton. If we want to see the country go to hell real
fast let one of them along with Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi run a muck
for several years. If they have their way we will die from a hang nail
before seeing a doctor and 70% of your paycheck will go to the
government so they can be our nannies.