AUX for Accord 2007

Old January 1st 14, 03:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default AUX for Accord 2007

Dear all,

I'm shopping for used cars, and considering buying a 2007 Accord, which does not have an 3.5mm AUX input jack to connect my phone to the stereo. The AUX input is important to me, so this could be a deal breaker for me. But I see products online like this one:

http://enfigcarstereo.com/BLITZSAFE_...X_DMX_V2X.html

that add an AUX input to the stereo of Accords.

Has anyone installed products such as the above? Is it easy to install, and safe for the car?

Thanks much for your responses,
Fijoy
Old January 1st 14, 02:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
dan

The video provided makes the install look very simple. I've done
similar things by adding a 3.5mm plug to my stereo through a hole
drilled in an accessory box, connected to provided RCA outputs. Since
your factory stereo doesn't provide these RCA jacks, this enfig unit is
a nice solution for your problem. I'm sure it would be safe for the
vehicle.

dan