PING: SVTKate

Old December 2nd 04, 09:34 AM

Default PING: SVTKate

Hey. I'm gonna finish up the other Flowmaster muffler tomorrow & I'm also
swapping mufflers on my buddy's Chevy S-10 truck... so I'm gettin plenty of
welding practice! Starting to actually get good I think...! So.. probably
won't pester yer hubby unless I get into a real bind that I need help with
;D. Thanks, Kate.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Old December 2nd 04, 10:59 AM
SVTKate

Glad to hear that you're gettin practise.
I think that's what it takes!

--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

. com...

Old December 2nd 04, 11:13 AM

What are you doin' up so late, young lady??

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Full Boar turbo mufflers
Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors

k.net...

Old December 2nd 04, 03:48 PM
SVTKate

Oh! Mike!
For marking when welding, they make a special little pencil, you can get it
at welding shops.
It's made of soapstone. They are flat and about 1/2" across.
http://store.weldingdepot.com/cgi/we...epot/SSHx.html
--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top
Am I really supposed to post all the mods I have made to my car in this
little space?

. com...

Old December 2nd 04, 03:50 PM
SVTKate

Silly boy, that's after I got UP in the morning!
LOL, you sure can tell when you're gettin older. The nights get shorter and
the days get longer.

Kate

> wrote in message
. com...
| What are you doin' up so late, young lady??
|
| -Mike
|
| --
| A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
| Cold air intake
| FRPP 3.73 gears
| Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
| Full Boar turbo mufflers
| Hi-speed fan switch
| 255/60R-15 rear tires
| Subframe connectors
|

| "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| k.net...
| > Glad to hear that you're gettin practise.
| > I think that's what it takes!
| >
| > --
| > Kate
| > 98 Cobra Drop Top
| > Am I really supposed to post all the mods I have made to my car in this
| > little space?
| >

| > > wrote in message
| > . com...
| > | Hey. I'm gonna finish up the other Flowmaster muffler tomorrow & I'm
| also
| > | swapping mufflers on my buddy's Chevy S-10 truck... so I'm gettin
plenty
| > of
| > | welding practice! Starting to actually get good I think...! So..
| probably
| > | won't pester yer hubby unless I get into a real bind that I need help
| with
| > | ;D. Thanks, Kate.
| > |
| > | -Mike
| > |
| > | --
| > | A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
| > | Cold air intake
| > | FRPP 3.73 gears
| > | Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
| > | Full Boar turbo mufflers
| > | Hi-speed fan switch
| > | 255/60R-15 rear tires
| > | Subframe connectors
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |

Old December 2nd 04, 05:45 PM

Dang... you wake up early. I was up until about 6:30AM workin heh. Woke up
at 11:00AM.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Full Boar turbo mufflers
Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors

nk.net...

Old December 2nd 04, 05:46 PM

Oh neat... lol... thx.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Full Boar turbo mufflers