++ POLL++ Who Gives You More Trouble In Traffic: MEN or WOMEN?

Old December 28th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
ChrisCoaster

Default ++ POLL++ Who Gives You More Trouble In Traffic: MEN or WOMEN?

I'll throw in the first vote:

Women.

Poll Closes Dec. 31st.

-CC
Old December 28th 09, 10:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Studemania

On Dec 27, 5:59*pm, ChrisCoaster > wrote:
> I'll throw in the first vote:
>
> Women.
>
> Poll Closes Dec. 31st.
>
> -CC

The tourist in the rentacar who doesn't know the local habits, be it
Houston, Boston, LA, etc.
Old December 28th 09, 11:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 17:59:31 -0800 (PST), ChrisCoaster
> wrote:

>I'll throw in the first vote:
>
>Women.
>

>Poll Closes Dec. 31st.
>
>-CC

Illegal immigrants. They plant their landscape truck in the high
speed lane and interfere with traffic.
Old January 1st 10, 05:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
ChrisCoaster

On Dec 28 2009, 6:26*pm, Ashton Crusher > wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 17:59:31 -0800 (PST), ChrisCoaster
>
> > wrote:
> >I'll throw in the first vote:

> >Women.

> >Poll Closes Dec. 31st.

> >-CC

> Illegal immigrants. *They plant their landscape truck in the high
> speed lane and interfere with traffic.

___________________
< sigh . . .>

How difficult was this poll to grasp? The two groups of people to
choose from were clearly stated in the subject.

Ohh well, Happy New Year everyone.

-ChrisCoaster

Poll: what do you think of my BMW? JohnZhang BMW 2 July 5th 07 02:05 PM
Articles About Traffic Saftey and Traffic School [email protected] Driving 0 August 18th 06 02:03 AM
MSNBC Poll Stupendous Man Jeep 4 November 5th 05 06:57 PM
poll: additives? L.W.(ßill) Hughes III Jeep 11 December 2nd 04 12:54 AM
Subject: Traffic School - online traffic school experience response [email protected] Corvette 0 October 9th 04 05:56 PM