OT4X4 Invitational - OREGON

Old August 15th 05, 05:24 AM
jbjeep

Default OT4X4 Invitational - OREGON

>>Yes we are having our yearly event again. Could you please pass the word on BushHackers and every where else you can think of. It is the third weekend in October. Have everyone go to our web site at www.oregontrailjamboree.org.
>>
>>Hope to see you soon.
>>Andy

Cottage Grove, Oregon.
14-16 Oct 05

Check out the web site if you are interested in attending this event. Its no cost to
attend, its camping out in the woods (there is room for motor homes and trailers).
Its a whole lot of fun. Full sized vehicles are not recommended. There is trails
for all levels of experience, including a "Jeep 101" class if there is enough
interest. This is for any 4x4, not just Jeeps.
And yes, I will be there.
-jenn