2006 325 warranty... what gives?

Old August 14th 05, 06:46 PM
Sharkman540i

all you do is bitch, get off your ass and go to the dealer.
stop crying about how expensive your time is, we don't care.
We honestly hope you buy a volvo, (good car for pussies), so you don't post
your crying lame posts here again.

Old August 15th 05, 01:36 AM
Choder

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:46:23 -0400, "Sharkman540i"
> wrote:

>all you do is bitch, get off your ass and go to the dealer.

For a moron lackey/nobody like yourself, that's easy for you to say.
You're one of the goobers that salesmen love. Never pass up a chance
to enter the dealership and get your bunghole greased by a little
smooth talking. And after the ass****ing you get, you go home feeling
a sense of accomplishment.

Nor do I give a **** how expendable your time is.

>We honestly hope you buy a volvo, (good car for pussies), so you don't post
>your crying lame posts here again.

Keep talking ****, keyboard badass. You would never talk like that to
me in person without choking on your own teeth shortly thereafter.

You already got bitchslapped and your jaw broken once for being a
smart ass little canadian whiney bitch. See here for evidence:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...3f0f02 81f920

So why don't you quit while you're not too far ahead and stop being
such a ladyboy.

Old August 15th 05, 01:56 AM
jerri

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:20:09 -0400, Choder > wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:26:47 -0400, "Sharkman540i"
> wrote:
>
>>CHODER NEEDS TO BUY A USED VOLVO AND GEWT OUT OF OUR GROUP, PRICK!

>In fact a couple of you idiots have me leaning toward not wanting to
>be associated with it.

That's the first intelligent thing you've said !
Old August 15th 05, 01:59 AM
jerri

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:11:38 -0700, "fbloogyudsr"
> wrote:

>"Keith Kratochvil" > wrote
>> My car is being tranferred to the local deal at this time. I will pick
>> it up later this week. Wondering what it is? Yes, another new model. A
>> 2006 BMW 330i. The new engine (255hp) with 6-speed is almost as fast as
>> my Z4 to 60 - 6.1s instead of 5.9s. Yes it is noticeable, no I don't
>> care. The roominess for the family outwieghs the acceleration now that I
>> have a family.
>>
>> I'm rambling now...... Anyway - the point is all new model cars I have
>> had do have more problems than usual. Knowing this I still bought
>> another new model. Maybe I'm just an idiot. I am hoping BMW put enough
>> thought, research, testing, money, whatever into developing their icon
>> auto so that I won't have trouble with the new 3. Only time will tell.

>Let us know how you like it. I've thought about replacing my 330xi,
>but we generally run cars until they die. I'm thinking that I may buy
>a diesel 3 or 5 series after they become available after 2007...
>
>Floyd

What do you think of your 330XI? I was thinking of getting a 2006
330XI when they come out this fall.
Old August 15th 05, 02:29 AM
fbloogyudsr

"jerri" > wrote
> On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:11:38 -0700, "fbloogyudsr" wrote:
>>Let us know how you like it. I've thought about replacing my 330xi,
>>but we generally run cars until they die. I'm thinking that I may buy
>>a diesel 3 or 5 series after they become available after 2007...

> What do you think of your 330XI? I was thinking of getting a 2006
> 330XI when they come out this fall.

I have a 2001 330xi. Manual, sport package (seats, steering wheel
and exterior fitments), cold weather package, leather. I have almost 75K
miles on it; no engine/transmission problems. Only problems have
been radio, passenger seat, short in driver's seat heater (they just
recalled the 7 series for this IIRC, so it may be only a matter of time
before the other models...) and a couple of other minor things that
escape me at the moment.

I have snow tires (Michelin Pilot Alpine) for it; the original all-season
performance tires are barely adequate. With the snows, the traction
and handling/cornering is quite amazing. The new 330xi has the
xDrive system I believe, which should add even more performance
above the 34/66 constant split which mine has. Right now I have a set
of performance "summer" tires from a 325i on it - they really add
quite a bit of handling.

Floyd
Old August 15th 05, 02:29 AM
Choder

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 00:56:14 GMT, jerri > wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:20:09 -0400, Choder > wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:26:47 -0400, "Sharkman540i"
> wrote:
>>
>>>CHODER NEEDS TO BUY A USED VOLVO AND GEWT OUT OF OUR GROUP, PRICK!

>>In fact a couple of you idiots have me leaning toward not wanting to
>>be associated with it.

>That's the first intelligent thing you've said !

And who the **** are you again? Because I dont recognize you. Did
you try to contribute something useful to this conversation under a
different alias or did you decide to just pop off out of nowhere?

What some of the smartasses here have voluntarily failed to realize is
that I was asking a legitimate question about the warranty. I came
looking for information. A few people offered reasonable suggestions
and I engaged them with the same level of respect they engaged me
with.

On the other hand, a few smacktards came out of nowhere and started
calling me names, and received an appropriate spanking. I am willing
to continue, and intensify the level of spanking until they have
learned their lesson. Consider it my way of helping these toddlers
prepare for their future in the real world.

Old August 15th 05, 04:09 AM
Robin S.

"jerri" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:20:09 -0400, Choder > wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:26:47 -0400, "Sharkman540i"
> wrote:
>>
>>>CHODER NEEDS TO BUY A USED VOLVO AND GEWT OUT OF OUR GROUP, PRICK!

>>In fact a couple of you idiots have me leaning toward not wanting to
>>be associated with it.

> That's the first intelligent thing you've said !

Good Grief, Jerri.

We've now cost Choder mucho $$$ because he had to go and look up everyone's
history so that he could give us an appropriate spanking. I'll bet the group
is envious of his capability, and impressed with his bottom line loss.

Perhaps Choder should go and argue with himself. While some of us might have
a slight personal interest in whether he buys a BMW or not (I don't do any
work for the 3 series though) but I doubt anyone here really cares if he
buys a Corolla (exceptional value) or any other vehicle instead of a BMW 3
series.

It's interesting that Choder is an engineer. Engineers do spin their wheels
a lot. Talking, complaning, theorizing, making suggestions, things of this
nature - but it never seems to be the engineer that actually gets any work
physical work done... He must be good at his job!

Regards,

Robin

Old August 15th 05, 04:33 AM
jerri

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:29:53 -0400, Choder > wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 00:56:14 GMT, jerri > wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:20:09 -0400, Choder > wrote:

>>>In fact a couple of you idiots have me leaning toward not wanting to
>>>be associated with it.

>>That's the first intelligent thing you've said !

>And who the **** are you again? Because I dont recognize you. Did
>you try to contribute something useful to this conversation under a
>different alias or did you decide to just pop off out of nowhere?
>
>What some of the smartasses here have voluntarily failed to realize is
>that I was asking a legitimate question about the warranty. I came
>looking for information. A few people offered reasonable suggestions
>and I engaged them with the same level of respect they engaged me
>with.
>
>On the other hand, a few smacktards came out of nowhere and started
>calling me names, and received an appropriate spanking. I am willing
>to continue, and intensify the level of spanking until they have
>learned their lesson. Consider it my way of helping these toddlers
>prepare for their future in the real world.

That wasn't intelligent! I'm someone who has had 14 BMW's over the
past 25 years. Going by what you have written I can assure you that
you would NOT be happy with a BMW. Quit wasting your time and
everybody else's and buy something else. I mean this in all sincerity.
Good luck with whatever you purchase. BTW: Profanity isn't necessary.
Old August 15th 05, 04:54 AM
jerri

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 18:29:48 -0700, "fbloogyudsr"
> wrote:

>"jerri" > wrote
>> On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:11:38 -0700, "fbloogyudsr" wrote:
>>>Let us know how you like it. I've thought about replacing my 330xi,
>>>but we generally run cars until they die. I'm thinking that I may buy
>>>a diesel 3 or 5 series after they become available after 2007...

>> What do you think of your 330XI? I was thinking of getting a 2006
>> 330XI when they come out this fall.

>I have a 2001 330xi. Manual, sport package (seats, steering wheel
>and exterior fitments), cold weather package, leather. I have almost 75K
>miles on it; no engine/transmission problems. Only problems have
>been radio, passenger seat, short in driver's seat heater (they just
>recalled the 7 series for this IIRC, so it may be only a matter of time
>before the other models...) and a couple of other minor things that
>escape me at the moment.
>
>I have snow tires (Michelin Pilot Alpine) for it; the original all-season
>performance tires are barely adequate. With the snows, the traction
>and handling/cornering is quite amazing. The new 330xi has the
>xDrive system I believe, which should add even more performance
>above the 34/66 constant split which mine has. Right now I have a set
>of performance "summer" tires from a 325i on it - they really add
>quite a bit of handling.
>
>Floyd

Thanks for the information. I was hoping to get by without putting on
snow tires. The car it would be replacing is front wheel drive and
gets by with all season tires. I live in central US so we do get our
share of snow but nothing like they get in the north. I've had many
BMW's over the years but never one with AWD. Over the years i've made
a point to have one of my cars a front wheel drive car for those snowy
winter days we get. No matter what I buy I'll keep at least one BMW. I
really love them (except in the snow). If I get an xi maybe I'll
finally have a BMW that I like in the snow. Thanks again.
Old August 15th 05, 05:29 AM
fbloogyudsr

"jerri" > wrote
> On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 18:29:48 -0700, "fbloogyudsr" wrote:

>>I have snow tires (Michelin Pilot Alpine) for it; the original all-season
>>performance tires are barely adequate. With the snows, the traction
>>and handling/cornering is quite amazing. The new 330xi has the
>>xDrive system I believe, which should add even more performance
>>above the 34/66 constant split which mine has. Right now I have a set
>>of performance "summer" tires from a 325i on it - they really add
>>quite a bit of handling.
>>

> Thanks for the information. I was hoping to get by without putting on
> snow tires. The car it would be replacing is front wheel drive and
> gets by with all season tires. I live in central US so we do get our
> share of snow but nothing like they get in the north. I've had many
> BMW's over the years but never one with AWD. Over the years i've made
> a point to have one of my cars a front wheel drive car for those snowy
> winter days we get. No matter what I buy I'll keep at least one BMW. I
> really love them (except in the snow). If I get an xi maybe I'll
> finally have a BMW that I like in the snow. Thanks again.

You're in quite a different situation than me: I'm retired and spend
my winters in the Cascade Mts. of WA state teaching skiing. I
spend 80-120 days (depending upon weather) on snow. I can't
afford not having the best traction, since I hit the roads before
they're plowed sometimes, and the drive to my cabin is plowed
only 3-4 times a winter. I had the all-seasons on the first two
years I had it, and although I only got stuck once (my fault).

Floyd