From down under, Woman denies amorous advances caused crash

Old October 20th 09, 09:44 AM posted to alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,misc.transport.trucking
Fujikawa Yamamoto

Default From down under, Woman denies amorous advances caused crash

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/200...75_ntnews.html

http://media.defamer.com.au/wp//2009/10/allyblowjob.JPG

A WOMAN accused of performing a sexual act on a man when he crashed in
Darwin's rural area is outraged at the allegation and says it is
"absolutely wrong".

Allyson White said the mark left by her seat belt across her chest was
proof the claims of "amorous activities" with the driver were not true.

"I was not ****ing his **** -- and it's pretty obvious that wasn't the
case ... you only have to look at the mark on my chest," she said.

"Clearly I had my seat belt on, so it's impossible I'd be leaning over
****ing his ***** unless he is hung like a donkey or I've got a *******
rubber neck.

"If it was true I'd just cop it sweet and think 'how embarrassing, I got
caught ****ing someone's ****'. But it is not true and that's what is
p***ing me off. It didn't happen like that at all -- he was just going
too fast."

Police told in Thursday's Northern Territory News how they believe a
driver crashed his car while involved in "amorous activities" with his
female passenger.

They said the 33-year-old man was distracted by the woman and veered off
the road, smashing his single cab Hilux ute into a concrete drain on
Pioneer Rd in Humpty Doo.

But Ms White said that wasn't true.

"It may have looked bad when police first arrived as my 'girls' were
hanging out all over the place. I also had a $5 note wedged between my
boobs so they probably just assumed I was a sex worker or something ...
but $5 is a bit cheap for a **** job."

Ms White, 34, said she had been at the Howard Springs Tavern celebrating
a friend's birthday when they decided to go back to another friend's
place in Humpty Doo.

She said they stopped at Humpty Doo Tavern where she usually works to
invite other friends, including the unnamed driver, along to the bash.

He did not know how to get to the house so she jumped in his car to give
directions.

He was charged with drink-driving after blowing .147, driving without
due care and driving without a licence.