Street-Legal Jet Powered VW Beetle - "Ron Patrick 's Street-Legal Jet Powered VW Beetle.txt" 11.3 KBytes yEnc

Old April 4th 08, 09:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Peter Dohm

Default Street-Legal Jet Powered VW Beetle - "Ron Patrick 's Street-Legal Jet Powered VW Beetle.txt" 11.3 KBytes yEnc

> wrote in message ...
> Group, You may have seen this but I figured I would post it just in case
> you haven't. John

John,

Most of us, who use Outhouse Express, don't see it.

Peter

Old April 4th 08, 11:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Roadsign[_2_]

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:49:45 GMT, wrote:

>Group, You may have seen this but I figured I would post it just in case
>you haven't. John

Came out fine here John. I'm using Agent and/or Xnews. Don't have any
idea why people still use Outhouse Express. Interesting post. Thanks!

Tony
Old April 5th 08, 01:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Roadsign[_2_]

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 20:22:52 -0400, "Peter Dohm"
> wrote:

>"Roadsign" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:49:45 GMT, wrote:
>>
>>>Group, You may have seen this but I figured I would post it just in case
>>>you haven't. John

>> Came out fine here John. I'm using Agent and/or Xnews. Don't have any
>> idea why people still use Outhouse Express. Interesting post. Thanks!
>>
>> Tony

>Well:
>1 Cheaper than dirt
>2 Easy to obtain
>3 Don't wear out too many neurons on the installation
>
>Peter
>(Crappy excuses one and all)

LOL. Yes Peter they are! Have a good weekend.
Old April 5th 08, 03:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
gn_user[_2_]

Default Street-Legal Jet Powered VW Beetle - Ron Patrick 's Street-Legal Jet Powered VW Beetle.txt - "1959 Chevy - Lost Weekend Mod.jpg" (0/1) 32.2 KBytes yEnc

On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 20:09:44 GMT, "ThomasS2" > wrote:

>Appears there is something wrong with your posts. I have a yenc decoder
>(Yproxy) and nothing comes out but gibberish!

OE and yProxy 1.3 handled them here. You might look for changes in
progs that handle it before it gets to yProxy like a firewall, etc.

Try this one it's already gibberished, got to close to the VW I guess!

> wrote

snip
News to me, thanks.
--
gn_user
Old April 5th 08, 03:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
gn_user[_2_]

Default Street-Legal Jet Powered VW Beetle - Ron Patrick 's Street-Legal Jet Powered VW Beetle.txt - "1959 Chevy - Lost Weekend Mod.jpg" (1/1) 32.2 KBytes yEnc

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1959 Chevy - Lost Weekend Mod.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	129889
Old April 5th 08, 01:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
[email protected] Bassboat@myplace.com is offline
Banned

I can read them with no problem. I suspect sorething is wrong on your end. I
would repost them in UUE but gn user alreay has. John

Old April 5th 08, 01:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
[email protected] Bassboat@myplace.com is offline
Banned

I post to a number of other groups where yEnc is normally accepted,& I
forgot to switch over to UUE. I suspect old age is to blame. John

Old April 5th 08, 01:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
[email protected] Bassboat@myplace.com is offline
Banned

I'm glad you liked them Tony. John

Old April 5th 08, 01:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
[email protected] Bassboat@myplace.com is offline
Banned

Default Street-Legal Jet Powered VW Beetle - Ron Patrick 's Street-Legal Jet Powered VW Beetle.txt - "1959 Chevy - Lost Weekend Mod.jpg" 32.2 KBytes yEnc

Glad you liked them. I got these about 6 months ago in an e-mail. Forgot all
about them. John