93 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3

Old June 7th 05, 02:09 AM
ncs

Default 93 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3

Today the 1st 2 speeds on my fan stopped working. Everything worked fine
yesterday. The 3rd and 4th speeds are ok, but on the 1st two, the fan
doesn't come on. The vehicle has A/C.

Is this a fan problem or a fan switch problem ?

thanks,
nick

Old June 7th 05, 04:02 AM
Joe Pfeiffer

"ncs" > writes:

> Today the 1st 2 speeds on my fan stopped working. Everything worked fine
> yesterday. The 3rd and 4th speeds are ok, but on the 1st two, the fan
> doesn't come on. The vehicle has A/C.
>
> Is this a fan problem or a fan switch problem ?

Switch or resistor block.
skype: jjpfeifferjr
Old June 7th 05, 01:39 PM
Mike

Very common - resistor block. Not expensive - easy to do. The wire harness
connector may be corroded onto resistor block. OEM sells a kit also
containing a new connector with a foot or so of wire pigtail to splice in.

Old June 9th 05, 07:29 PM
ncs

Thanks everyone -- It was the resistor block, one lead was corroded and
separated from the block -- $10.21 and I've got all my fan speeds back.

thanks again,
nick

Dodge Picture(s) R. de Jong Dodge 0 April 12th 05 08:15 AM
Got to love that HEMI. Here is some info on it. In our Dodge and Jeep Scott S. Dodge 0 March 31st 05 10:36 AM
1996 Dodge Grand Caravan LE AC/Heater Blower, Relay and Resistor Block Problems 101 HeadlessHorseman Dodge 0 January 5th 05 03:49 PM
Dodge cars are EVIL, they are the automobiles of SATAN ! ! ! ! Hans-Marc Olsen Dodge 20 December 11th 04 01:53 AM