156 Radio Code

Old October 6th 06, 03:02 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Rock Beer

Default 156 Radio Code

Hi - a brief synopsis - flat battery, now recharged, Radio is asking for a
code.

I've called the local Alfa dealer & they've suggested contacting the dealer
where the car was 1st purchased from etc etc... as I'm not the 1st owner
this may take me some time.

Does anyone know of an easier / quicker way?

Thanks

David

Old October 6th 06, 04:59 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
alfistagj

"Rock Beer" > schreef in bericht
> Hi - a brief synopsis - flat battery, now recharged, Radio is asking for a
> code.
>
> I've called the local Alfa dealer & they've suggested contacting the
> dealer
> where the car was 1st purchased from etc etc... as I'm not the 1st owner
> this may take me some time.
>
> Does anyone know of an easier / quicker way?
>
> Thanks
>
> David

As long as is is the orifinal Alfa radio, any dealer can help you to the
correct code.
A matter of logging into Alfa's computer.
However you must prove being the rightful owner........
--
Ciao from The Netherlands
alfistagj (aka Gert-Jan)

Old October 6th 06, 06:03 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
catman

Rock Beer wrote:
> Hi - a brief synopsis - flat battery, now recharged, Radio is asking for a
> code.
>
> I've called the local Alfa dealer & they've suggested contacting the dealer
> where the car was 1st purchased from etc etc... as I'm not the 1st owner
> this may take me some time.
>
> Does anyone know of an easier / quicker way?

Yellow Pages

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk