Quick Question

Old October 9th 04, 02:07 PM
Drink

Default Quick Question

My Haynes manual says "refer to the under hood sticker" for base timing
settings for an '86 Vette but I don't have it. What is the base timing
setting for an '86 Vette?
TIA,
Jim

Old October 9th 04, 02:44 PM
Flrider

Jim, I have a Calif car and the label says 6* BTDC w/auto in drive and
w/manual in neutral. Bob

Old October 9th 04, 02:44 PM
Flrider

Door Hinge Damage Question Class 1 BMW 4 January 9th 05 05:57 PM
Transmission fluid filter question LIW Audi 0 November 22nd 04 04:45 PM
E34 question Vernon Balbert BMW 11 October 27th 04 01:37 PM
Question on Windows on C4 -might be relevent to others Chet Doboe Corvette 8 August 20th 04 05:26 PM
Just a quick question about the MAF sensor Pete Alfa Romeo 0 July 16th 04 11:56 AM