Small changes to the ARCA Client released

Old September 25th 09, 04:02 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
ASR

Default Small changes to the ARCA Client released

Most will see a small install/pop-up update on client launch today.

Changes include:

- Rearranging of some links for clarity, addition of a Community tab
and addition of a Twitter plugin

You can use this Twitter plugin to post info on/about your leagues,
results, signups, etc ... Spreading the word of ARCA Sim much more
conveniently and broadening communications ability

Using key words such as ARCA Racing will ensure the comments are
detected. More enhancements are coming to help give you better tools
to promote your leagues, advertise Arca Sim and raise overall software
awareness, plus stats/ranks/logons etc ....

** Get the CLIENT and ARCA Sim Racing He http://www.thesimfactory.com/ASR_L1.zip
Old September 27th 09, 06:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ronald Stoehr

Waz Medano wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 04:01:00 -0700 (PDT), ASR
> > wrote:
>

>> The sim was structured around multiplayer, Ai is provided though, to
>> be used in limited testing and such, not the intent of the sim. Work
>> is done when time permits, as we can, but it's not the focus of the
>> product.

> I didn't see anything saying it was primarily a MP game when I clicked
> the buy button.

Right, when you read "Great AI", "Superb physics" or "Excellent tracks"
in the product description, you believe it and click on the buy button.

Geez, you're a silly person, are you not...?

ARCA Leverage Client 2.0 Released ASR Simulators 0 August 24th 09 08:19 PM
ARCA Sim anyone -Charlie Simulators 8 March 13th 08 09:15 PM
Sometimes, small cars can be safer (nothing gross) - small car safety.jpg Norm DePlume Auto Photos 1 August 3rd 07 05:53 PM
Dui Lawyer Killed by client §qu@r3 Wh33£s Auto Photos 0 February 8th 07 09:48 PM
Dui Lawyer Killed by client 'Key Corvette 0 February 8th 07 09:42 PM