Anyone live near Miramar Beach Fl?

Old July 5th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
BradandBrooks

Default Anyone live near Miramar Beach Fl?

I'm deep in Canada - sucks, I know - but there is a Mustang in Miramar I'd
like to purchase if it's a good car. Any Mustang freak willing to take a
look at it for me?

Thank you.

Brad

Old July 7th 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Jul 4, 11:22 pm, "BradandBrooks" > wrote:
> I'm deep in Canada - sucks, I know - but there is a Mustang in Miramar I'd
> like to purchase if it's a good car. Any Mustang freak willing to take a
> look at it for me?

> Thank you.

Brad,

I'm in Florida and would do it, but it's on the wrong end of the
state. That would be one longggg cruise for me. Anyone in FL's
southern tip?

Patrick

Old July 7th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John[_26_]

> wrote in message
ps.com...
> On Jul 4, 11:22 pm, "BradandBrooks" > wrote:
>> I'm deep in Canada - sucks, I know - but there is a Mustang in Miramar
>> I'd
>> like to purchase if it's a good car. Any Mustang freak willing to take a
>> look at it for me?

> I'm in Florida and would do it, but it's on the wrong end of the
> state. That would be one longggg cruise for me. Anyone in FL's
> southern tip?

Miramar is in the panhandle between Destin and Santa Rosa on Scenic Hwy 98
(Old Hwy 98). That's NW Florida. The reason I know is I vacationed there
for a week about a month ago. Good times!

--
John - ThunderSnake #59
'69 Mach 1 w/ 390 4V

Old July 7th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Jul 7, 1:26 pm, "John" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
> ps.com...
>
> > On Jul 4, 11:22 pm, "BradandBrooks" > wrote:
> >> I'm deep in Canada - sucks, I know - but there is a Mustang in Miramar
> >> I'd
> >> like to purchase if it's a good car. Any Mustang freak willing to take a
> >> look at it for me?

> > I'm in Florida and would do it, but it's on the wrong end of the
> > state. That would be one longggg cruise for me. Anyone in FL's
> > southern tip?

> Miramar is in the panhandle between Destin and Santa Rosa on Scenic Hwy 98
> (Old Hwy 98). That's NW Florida. The reason I know is I vacationed there
> for a week about a month ago. Good times!

John,

Google Maps tells me it's near Miami.

Patrick

Old July 8th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John[_26_]

> wrote in message
s.com...
> On Jul 7, 1:26 pm, "John" > wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>>
>> ps.com...

>> > I'm in Florida and would do it, but it's on the wrong end of the
>> > state. That would be one longggg cruise for me. Anyone in FL's
>> > southern tip?

>> Miramar is in the panhandle between Destin and Santa Rosa on Scenic Hwy
>> 98
>> (Old Hwy 98). That's NW Florida. The reason I know is I vacationed
>> there
>> for a week about a month ago. Good times!

> Google Maps tells me it's near Miami.

The Subject of the post said "Miramar Beach" and Google Maps tells me it's
in the panhandle between Destin and Santa Rosa on Scenic Hwy 98, plus I've
been there.

The body of the post said "Miramar" and, yes, you are right. Google Maps
tells me that's North of Miami.

I guess we'll have to scold the OP for not being clear and consistent.

Have a good day!

--
John - ThunderSnake #59
'69 Mach 1 w/ 390 4V

Old July 8th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
BradandBrooks

"John" > wrote in message
> > wrote in message
> s.com...
>>>
>>> ps.com...

>>> Miramar is in the panhandle between Destin and Santa Rosa on Scenic Hwy
>>> 98
>>> (Old Hwy 98). That's NW Florida. The reason I know is I vacationed
>>> there
>>> for a week about a month ago. Good times!

>> Google Maps tells me it's near Miami.
>>

> The Subject of the post said "Miramar Beach" and Google Maps tells me it's
> in the panhandle between Destin and Santa Rosa on Scenic Hwy 98, plus I've
> been there.
>
> The body of the post said "Miramar" and, yes, you are right. Google Maps
> tells me that's North of Miami.
>
> I guess we'll have to scold the OP for not being clear and consistent.
>
> Have a good day!
>
> --
> John - ThunderSnake #59
> '69 Mach 1 w/ 390 4V
> Wide Ratio Toploader
> 3.50 Traction-Lok
> Acapulco Blue

Hey guys, Miramar Beach. That's what the ad said, so that's what I wrote.
Not sure where it is, as I've never been there. The car is a 93 Cobra - my
fav.... and there are practically none here in Canada, let alone any for
sale. Thank you for the assistance nonetheless.

Brad

Old July 8th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_37_]

"BradandBrooks" > wrote in

> "John" > wrote in message
>> > wrote in message
>> s.com...

>>> Google Maps tells me it's near Miami.
>>>

>> The Subject of the post said "Miramar Beach" and Google Maps tells me
>> it's in the panhandle between Destin and Santa Rosa on Scenic Hwy 98,
>> plus I've been there.
>>
>> The body of the post said "Miramar" and, yes, you are right. Google
>> Maps tells me that's North of Miami.
>>
>> I guess we'll have to scold the OP for not being clear and
>> consistent.
>>
>> Have a good day!
>>
>> --
>> John - ThunderSnake #59
>> '69 Mach 1 w/ 390 4V
>> Wide Ratio Toploader
>> 3.50 Traction-Lok
>> Acapulco Blue
>>

> Hey guys, Miramar Beach. That's what the ad said, so that's what I
> wrote. Not sure where it is, as I've never been there. The car is a
> 93 Cobra - my fav.... and there are practically none here in Canada,
> let alone any for sale. Thank you for the assistance nonetheless.
>

> Brad

Brad, if the ad had a phone, what's the area code? BTW, Miramar (even
though it means 'view of the sea') is nowhere near the beach.