OT Christmas Present for Shaggie

Old October 28th 04, 04:52 PM
Bill Berckman

Default OT Christmas Present for Shaggie

Check this thing out. (will probably have to paste link) It is a new personal
beer dispenser called the Skybox that has the capability of dispensing Four
different brands of Beer, and sits near the Lazy Boy so your don't have to get
up from the big screen to go to the kitchen to get a beer.
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...sp?CNTTYPE=PRO
D_META&CNTKEY=Products_2%2FAppliances%2FCompact+Re frigerators+%26+Personal
+Vendors&MID=9876&ProductOID=600388&cm_ven=1hd.com 2froogle&cm_cat=Dept-29&
cm_pla=Class10_Sub5&cm_ite=ID-165381-Black_SkyBox_Beverage_Vendor
Bill Berckman
67 Beetle

Old October 28th 04, 06:12 PM
vwluvrs

Bill Berckman wrote:
> Check this thing out. (will probably have to paste link) It is a new personal
> beer dispenser called the Skybox that has the capability of dispensing Four
> different brands of Beer, and sits near the Lazy Boy so your don't have to get
> up from the big screen to go to the kitchen to get a beer.
> http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...sp?CNTTYPE=PRO
> D_META&CNTKEY=Products_2%2FAppliances%2FCompact+Re frigerators+%26+Personal
> +Vendors&MID=9876&ProductOID=600388&cm_ven=1hd.com 2froogle&cm_cat=Dept-29&
> cm_pla=Class10_Sub5&cm_ite=ID-165381-Black_SkyBox_Beverage_Vendor
> Bill Berckman
> 67 Beetle

heres a "Tiny URL" of that link

http://tinyurl.com/4f5pp

Old October 29th 04, 01:42 AM
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

Shaggie wrote:

> Hmmm... Looks like it's about the right height to replace the beer
> table... uh... I mean the little end table thing that's just to the
> left of my Lazy Boy right now... AGGGG!!! Just as I was tying this
> my wife said "There's only one beer left in the 'fridge." It's almost
> like she was saying "You know, if you had a beer dispenser thing that
> you could keep full right next to where you plant your @ss every night
> then you wouldn't have to worry about restocking the 'fridge with beer
> so often."

Listen to her . . . women are intuitive and prescient. She knows stuff.

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus

-=-=-
.... The Lords Prayer Has 56 Words
The Ten Commandments Has 297
The American Declaration Of Independence Has 300
Yet an EEC Directive on the import of caramel and caramel products
required 26,911 words.
Old October 29th 04, 07:15 AM
Bill Berckman

Shaggie wrote:

> Just as I was tying this
>my wife said "There's only one beer left in the 'fridge." It's almost
>like she was saying "You know, if you had a beer dispenser thing that
>you could keep full right next to where you plant your @ss every night
>then you wouldn't have to worry about restocking the 'fridge with beer
>so often." Or something like that.

An additional benefit is all the extra room your wife will have in the fridge
without all those cases of beer in the way. )
Bill Berckman
67 Beetle

Old October 30th 04, 03:25 AM
MUADIB®

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:42:52 -0700, "Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"

>......... The Lords Prayer Has 56 Words
>The Ten Commandments Has 297
>The American Declaration Of Independence Has 300
>Yet an EEC Directive on the import of caramel and caramel products
>required 26,911 words.

.................the best things are said in fewer words
.................or something like that.

LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html