I didn't know the gun was loaded ...............

Old December 29th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks
gpsman

Default I didn't know the gun was loaded ...............

Ted Kennedy wrote:
> gpsman wrote:
> >Ted Kennedy wrote: <brevity snip>

> >> It was convenient timing, indeed! This happened within a mile or so of
> >> the house, so after the incident, I arrived at home, fed the dog,
> >> refreshed headers, and saw that I had the wonderful opportunity to
> >> share my experience with you guys.

> >> They would have been had one of your fellow trolls, Mr. Taylor, had
> >> encountered them. I'm smart enough to realize that headlights are
> >> usually attached to cars.

> >So... you were surprised that a -car- approached from the opposite
> >direction...?

> No, I wasn't. Where did I write that I was surprised?

When something (UNEXPECTED) happens, one is surprised.

> >OK. WHY were you surprised that -a car- approached from the opposite
> >direction?

> I wasn't surprised. Your inability to read is not a failure on my
> part.

Then why were the headlights/oncoming car (UNEXPECTED)?

> >> It's really quite simple (which, in part, explains why it's way over
> >> your head): pay attention. I identified an oncoming vehicle before the
> >> driver in front me did. I guess the retard driving the truck is one of
> >> those morons who thinks "safe" == "legal",

> >Ad hominum, quite the effective argument.

> Works for me. Keeps me from getting involved in accidents.

How?

> >But that doesn't delve quite as deeply as I had hoped. I had hoped you
> >might share how and why oncoming traffic was such a surprise. Now, I

> It wasn't a surprise. Show me where I said it was

I think I've already accomplished that... several times over.

Maybe my bull**** detector is screaming too loudly. Lemme reset it.

> >> I don't always slow down when I encounter oncoming traffic, regardless
> >> of my position in a given line of traffic. I ALWAYS slow down when I
> >> perceive a situation to potentially lead to an accident, as I did on
> >> the way home this evening.

> >But... HOW did you perceive that situation developing long before the
> >other vehicles even approached the curve?

> As I've said in this group time and time again, driving ahead. An
> observant driver is going to recognize "threats" long before an
> incompetent one will.That's why I was able to recognize the oncoming
> vehicle before the driver of the pick-up truck, who, incidently, was
> going the speed limit and did manage to run the oncoming vehicle off
> the road due to his ineptitude.

But that fails to explain how you identified the oncoming
headlights/car as a "threat", while observing them/it through trees, at
a distance, and before they/it rounded a corner. At best, all the most
competent driver might discern is "a vehicle, heading in the opposite
direction".

> >> Nope.

> >> Actually, what my parents have both mentioned, independently, is that
> >> I'm the most honest person they know.

> >So, your parents are idiots and tend to know the poorest liars on the
> >planet, but among those, you're the best?
> >
> >Ok, now I've got -that-... thank you for your patience.

> I answered your questions truthfully; I'm sorry you don't like the
> answers.

Only a true and confirmed idiot would consider your responses
"answers".

> Now be a good little boy and go bury your head in the sand
> with your pals Carl and SADDAM; ya'll make a cute trio.

You're a ****ing liar, and a ****-poor one. I suspect, mostly, because
you are so stupid, and yet believe you are smarter than the average
idiot, you believe your lies are plausible. They are not, and that is
obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Stop embarrassing yourself, if you have any sense of embarrassment.
You are not going to lie your way out of obvious lie/s. You must lie
again in the attempt.

"I'm tru wit dis guy".- Vinnie Gambini
-----

- gpsman

Old December 29th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks

Someone wrote:
>Ted Kennedy wrote:
>> gpsman wrote:
>> >Ted Kennedy wrote: <brevity snip>

>> >So... you were surprised that a -car- approached from the opposite
>> >direction...?

>> No, I wasn't. Where did I write that I was surprised?

>When something (UNEXPECTED) happens, one is surprised.

Read my follow up, moron. I was demonstrating sarcasm towards morons
like yourself, particularly Carl Taylor.

>> >OK. WHY were you surprised that -a car- approached from the opposite
>> >direction?

>> I wasn't surprised. Your inability to read is not a failure on my
>> part.

>Then why were the headlights/oncoming car (UNEXPECTED)?

Do a google search through RAD for posts by Carl Taylor; all will
become clear to both your brain cells. I would have though that as
you've been in this group for a bit, you would have realized that.
Please forgive me for giving you more credit than you're due.

>> >Ad hominum, quite the effective argument.

>> Works for me. Keeps me from getting involved in accidents.

>How?

Dude, you *really* need to involve yourself in a remedial reading
program; you might not look so stupid then.

>> >But that doesn't delve quite as deeply as I had hoped. I had hoped you
>> >might share how and why oncoming traffic was such a surprise. Now, I

>> It wasn't a surprise. Show me where I said it was

>I think I've already accomplished that... several times over.

Nope, like all other things in your life, you failed. Sorry; didn't
mean to bust your bubble there. LMAO.

>> Foremost, I wasn't surprised by the headlights, but I observed the
>> driver in front me was. That's one of the benefits of proper driving.
>> Perhaps if you learned to read, your ignorance wouldn't be so high.

>Maybe my bull**** detector is screaming too loudly. Lemme reset it.

Place it as far as way as possible from you; that should settle it
down.

>> >But... HOW did you perceive that situation developing long before the
>> >other vehicles even approached the curve?

>> As I've said in this group time and time again, driving ahead. An
>> observant driver is going to recognize "threats" long before an
>> incompetent one will.That's why I was able to recognize the oncoming
>> vehicle before the driver of the pick-up truck, who, incidently, was
>> going the speed limit and did manage to run the oncoming vehicle off
>> the road due to his ineptitude.

>But that fails to explain how you identified the oncoming
>headlights/car as a "threat", while observing them/it through trees, at
>a distance, and before they/it rounded a corner. At best, all the most
>competent driver might discern is "a vehicle, heading in the opposite
>direction".

"At best, all the most competent driver might discern is "a vehicle,
heading in the opposite direction?" If that's your idea of competency,
I hope you've made your final arrangements. To me, the inability to
recognize the situation as possibly life threatening is incompetency,
and I'm convinced that's why 40,000+ morons buy it on an annual basis.

>> >So, your parents are idiots and tend to know the poorest liars on the
>> >planet, but among those, you're the best?
>> >
>> >Ok, now I've got -that-... thank you for your patience.

>> I answered your questions truthfully; I'm sorry you don't like the
>> answers.

>Only a true and confirmed idiot would consider your responses
>"answers".

And yet you deny them? How oxymoronic.

>> Now be a good little boy and go bury your head in the sand
>> with your pals Carl and SADDAM; ya'll make a cute trio.

>You're a ****ing liar, and a ****-poor one. I suspect, mostly, because
>you are so stupid, and yet believe you are smarter than the average
>idiot, you believe your lies are plausible. They are not, and that is
>obvious to anyone with half a brain.
>
>Stop embarrassing yourself, if you have any sense of embarrassment.
>You are not going to lie your way out of obvious lie/s. You must lie
>again in the attempt.

Is referring to someone else as a "liar" the only way you can "win" an
argument? Damned, I thought "Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
was the biggest idiot in this group; you may have usurped that title
from it. =))

---

Don't steal; the government hates competition!
Old December 29th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks
gpsman

Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
Mothers) wrote:

> >> They would have been had one of your fellow trolls, Mr. Taylor, had
> >> encountered them. I'm smart enough to realize that headlights are
> >> usually attached to cars.

> >So... you were surprised that a -car- approached from the opposite
> >direction...?

> Hey GPSman,
>
> I see how you could be so easily confused, now. I wasn't surprised by
> the oncoming headlights. The reason I emphasized (UNEXPECTED) is
> because that's a favorite term of another of those "legal" -- "safe"
> morons who post in this group, Carl Taylor. Sorry the sarcasm was lost
> on you, retard.

Ok... so now you choose to grasp at the straw and explain your were
only mocking another poster via sarcasm?!

Slipped your mind the first, second, third and fourth time I pointed it
out...? Or is it just another lie, to cover your previous lie/s?

> By the way, enjoying life at the fry vat, loser?

I don't know what a fry vat is, but if it's retirement at age 50, very
much so.

I have few demands between real estate transactions and am free to
abuse dimwits on usenet to my heart's content:
House 1: http://tinypic.com/j58fid.jpg
House 2 (: http://tinypic.com/j58goy.jpg
House 2.2: http://tinypic.com/j58h3r.jpg
Property 1: http://tinypic.com/j58inl.jpg

Not pictured: Much more real estate I owe zip on.

Got any shots of your crib/s (not your parent's)? Or anything else
stupid to say?
-----

- gpsman

Old December 29th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks

Someone wrote:
>Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
>Mothers) wrote:

>> >So... you were surprised that a -car- approached from the opposite
>> >direction...?

>> Hey GPSman,
>>
>> I see how you could be so easily confused, now. I wasn't surprised by
>> the oncoming headlights. The reason I emphasized (UNEXPECTED) is
>> because that's a favorite term of another of those "legal" -- "safe"
>> morons who post in this group, Carl Taylor. Sorry the sarcasm was lost
>> on you, retard.

>Ok... so now you choose to grasp at the straw and explain your were
>only mocking another poster via sarcasm?!
>
>Slipped your mind the first, second, third and fourth time I pointed it
>out...? Or is it just another lie, to cover your previous lie/s?

ROTFLMAO. Learn to read, retard, if you can:

<quote>

From: George Orwell >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.driving
Subject: Speediots piling up like dominoes
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 07:49:25 +0100 (CET)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbDwoj2cx1I

Who do you think was doing most of the crashing in that gut-
wrenching sequence; speediots or moderate drivers? Who was
better prepared to stop or steer to safety when they came upon
those _unexpected_ vehicles? A popular term is to "scrub off
speed." The more of it you have, the harder the "scrubbing."
Simple physics that requires no degree.

Does anyone still not know what "unexpected" means? Look at all
the dummies who wouldn't even slow down in that cone-zone where
they know danger lurks. That's why State govts have to run ad
campaigns. These are the SAME smugsters who tell you that
nothing can ever catch them off guard, since they've got the
corner on cool.

F.W.

http://www.geocities.com/aggressive_driving/

</quote>

Notice the emphasis on "unexpected?" Thought you might, moron.

>> By the way, enjoying life at the fry vat, loser?

>I don't know what a fry vat is, but if it's retirement at age 50, very
>much so.

Ah, UAW, huh? I thought you were that incompetent.

>I have few demands between real estate transactions and am free to
>abuse dimwits on usenet to my heart's content:
>House 1: http://tinypic.com/j58fid.jpg
>House 2 (: http://tinypic.com/j58goy.jpg
>House 2.2: http://tinypic.com/j58h3r.jpg
>Property 1: http://tinypic.com/j58inl.jpg
>
>Not pictured: Much more real estate I owe zip on.
>
>Got any shots of your crib/s (not your parent's)? Or anything else
>stupid to say?

Nah, I prefer not to change the subject, the common tactic of losers
everywhere.

---

Don't steal; the government hates competition!
Old December 29th 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Steve B

"gpsman" > wrote

> I don't know what a fry vat is, but if it's retirement at age 50, very
> much so.
>
> I have few demands between real estate transactions and am free to
> abuse dimwits on usenet to my heart's content:
> House 1: http://tinypic.com/j58fid.jpg
> House 2 (: http://tinypic.com/j58goy.jpg
> House 2.2: http://tinypic.com/j58h3r.jpg
> Property 1: http://tinypic.com/j58inl.jpg
>
> Not pictured: Much more real estate I owe zip on.
>
> Got any shots of your crib/s (not your parent's)? Or anything else
> stupid to say?
> -----
>
> - gpsman

Touché, gpsman. Very good dispatch of a pesky nuisance creature, I'd say.

Owning property, and living on first deeds and other interest has its
upsides, now, doesn't it?

Steve

Old December 29th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks
gpsman

Mothers) wrote:
> Someone wrote:
> >Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
> >Mothers) wrote:

> >> Hey GPSman,
> >>
> >> I see how you could be so easily confused, now. I wasn't surprised by
> >> the oncoming headlights. The reason I emphasized (UNEXPECTED) is
> >> because that's a favorite term of another of those "legal" -- "safe"
> >> morons who post in this group, Carl Taylor. Sorry the sarcasm was lost
> >> on you, retard.

> >Ok... so now you choose to grasp at the straw and explain your were
> >only mocking another poster via sarcasm?!
> >
> >Slipped your mind the first, second, third and fourth time I pointed it
> >out...? Or is it just another lie, to cover your previous lie/s?

> ROTFLMAO. Learn to read, retard, if you can:
>
> <quote>

> From: George Orwell >
> Newsgroups: rec.autos.driving
> Subject: Speediots piling up like dominoes
> Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 07:49:25 +0100 (CET)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbDwoj2cx1I

> Who do you think was doing most of the crashing in that gut-
> wrenching sequence; speediots or moderate drivers? Who was
> better prepared to stop or steer to safety when they came upon
> those _unexpected_ vehicles? A popular term is to "scrub off
> speed." The more of it you have, the harder the "scrubbing."
> Simple physics that requires no degree.
>
> Does anyone still not know what "unexpected" means? Look at all
> the dummies who wouldn't even slow down in that cone-zone where
> they know danger lurks. That's why State govts have to run ad
> campaigns. These are the SAME smugsters who tell you that
> nothing can ever catch them off guard, since they've got the
> corner on cool.
>
> F.W.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/aggressive_driving/
>
> </quote>

What's that got to do with your powers of ESP?

> Notice the emphasis on "unexpected?" Thought you might, moron.
>
> >> By the way, enjoying life at the fry vat, loser?

> >I don't know what a fry vat is, but if it's retirement at age 50, very
> >much so.

> Ah, UAW, huh? I thought you were that incompetent.

Spurious conclusion. I've never held a real job more than 3 years
except the 7 years I spent in the military.

> >I have few demands between real estate transactions and am free to
> >abuse dimwits on usenet to my heart's content:
> >House 1: http://tinypic.com/j58fid.jpg
> >House 2 (: http://tinypic.com/j58goy.jpg
> >House 2.2: http://tinypic.com/j58h3r.jpg
> >Property 1: http://tinypic.com/j58inl.jpg
> >
> >Not pictured: Much more real estate I owe zip on.
> >
> >Got any shots of your crib/s (not your parent's)? Or anything else
> >stupid to say?

> Nah, I prefer not to change the subject, the common tactic of losers
> everywhere.

You're a liar, and a ****ty one, why change the subject from that?
-----

- gpsman

Old December 29th 06, 12:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS read some gay kid porn invilving 6MO boys and then
released this in rec.autos.driving:

> Steve B wrote:
> > How many people really know the responsibility and liability they hold in
> > their hands when driving a car?
> >
> > Or using a gun?
> >
> > Not a lot, in my experience.
> >
> > I would actually say that people who own and handle guns have a better grasp
> > of the parameters of their experience than people who drive cars. You can
> > be an idiot in a car a lot more times than you can be an idiot with a gun
> > before something gets messy.

> It's not stupidity, it's psychopathy. People like cars precisely
> because it enables them to kill innocent people and get away with it.
> Like Teddy Kennedy did.

There. Cleaned up the headers a little.

--
Get back under your bridge, troll!

"Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
nuts are rusted solid."
--Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
among others. See: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj),
6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
Ref:
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/8exv3
Old December 29th 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Someone wrote:

>"gpsman" > wrote
>

>> I don't know what a fry vat is, but if it's retirement at age 50, very
>> much so.
>>
>> I have few demands between real estate transactions and am free to
>> abuse dimwits on usenet to my heart's content:
>> House 1: http://tinypic.com/j58fid.jpg
>> House 2 (: http://tinypic.com/j58goy.jpg
>> House 2.2: http://tinypic.com/j58h3r.jpg
>> Property 1: http://tinypic.com/j58inl.jpg
>>
>> Not pictured: Much more real estate I owe zip on.
>>
>> Got any shots of your crib/s (not your parent's)? Or anything else
>> stupid to say?
>> -----
>>
>> - gpsman
>>

>Touché, gpsman. Very good dispatch of a pesky nuisance creature, I'd say.
>
>Owning property, and living on first deeds and other interest has its
>upsides, now, doesn't it?

ROTFLMAO. Let's see, gpsman accuses someone of being a liar, and you
trust them? Not very bright; no wonder the two of you lose all your
arguments.

---

Don't steal; the government hates competition!
Old December 29th 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Someone wrote:

>Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
>Mothers) wrote:
>> Someone wrote:
>> >Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad

>> >Ok... so now you choose to grasp at the straw and explain your were
>> >only mocking another poster via sarcasm?!
>> >
>> >Slipped your mind the first, second, third and fourth time I pointed it
>> >out...? Or is it just another lie, to cover your previous lie/s?

>> ROTFLMAO. Learn to read, retard, if you can:
>>
>> <quote>

>> From: George Orwell >
>> Newsgroups: rec.autos.driving
>> Subject: Speediots piling up like dominoes
>> Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 07:49:25 +0100 (CET)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbDwoj2cx1I

>> Who do you think was doing most of the crashing in that gut-
>> wrenching sequence; speediots or moderate drivers? Who was
>> better prepared to stop or steer to safety when they came upon
>> those _unexpected_ vehicles? A popular term is to "scrub off
>> speed." The more of it you have, the harder the "scrubbing."
>> Simple physics that requires no degree.
>>
>> Does anyone still not know what "unexpected" means? Look at all
>> the dummies who wouldn't even slow down in that cone-zone where
>> they know danger lurks. That's why State govts have to run ad
>> campaigns. These are the SAME smugsters who tell you that
>> nothing can ever catch them off guard, since they've got the
>> corner on cool.
>>
>> F.W.
>>
>> http://www.geocities.com/aggressive_driving/
>>
>> </quote>

>What's that got to do with your powers of ESP?

ROTFLMAO. It has nothing to do with ESP, and everything to do with
"the unexpected." Sorry that staying on topic confuses you.

>> Notice the emphasis on "unexpected?" Thought you might, moron.

>> >I don't know what a fry vat is, but if it's retirement at age 50, very
>> >much so.

>> Ah, UAW, huh? I thought you were that incompetent.

>Spurious conclusion. I've never held a real job more than 3 years

Little surprise there.

>except the 7 years I spent in the military.
>
>> >I have few demands between real estate transactions and am free to
>> >abuse dimwits on usenet to my heart's content:
>> >House 1: http://tinypic.com/j58fid.jpg
>> >House 2 (: http://tinypic.com/j58goy.jpg
>> >House 2.2: http://tinypic.com/j58h3r.jpg
>> >Property 1: http://tinypic.com/j58inl.jpg
>> >
>> >Not pictured: Much more real estate I owe zip on.
>> >
>> >Got any shots of your crib/s (not your parent's)? Or anything else
>> >stupid to say?

>> Nah, I prefer not to change the subject, the common tactic of losers
>> everywhere.

>You're a liar, and a ****ty one, why change the subject from that?

So you accuse me of being a liar, and then expect me to believe you?
LMAO. It's been my experience over the years that those who have trust
issues with others do so because they aren't trustworthy themselves.

But thanks, once again, for demonstrating your diminished reasoning
capacity.

---

Don't steal; the government hates competition!
Old December 29th 06, 01:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Steve B wrote:
> "gpsman" > wrote
>

> > I don't know what a fry vat is, but if it's retirement at age 50, very
> > much so.
> >
> > I have few demands between real estate transactions and am free to
> > abuse dimwits on usenet to my heart's content:
> > House 1: http://tinypic.com/j58fid.jpg
> > House 2 (: http://tinypic.com/j58goy.jpg
> > House 2.2: http://tinypic.com/j58h3r.jpg
> > Property 1: http://tinypic.com/j58inl.jpg
> >
> > Not pictured: Much more real estate I owe zip on.
> >
> > Got any shots of your crib/s (not your parent's)? Or anything else
> > stupid to say?
> > -----
> >
> > - gpsman
> >

> Touché, gpsman. Very good dispatch of a pesky nuisance creature, I'd say.

LMAO. Says the loser who tucks his tail and runs from every argument he
loses!

> Owning property, and living on first deeds and other interest has its
> upsides, now, doesn't it?

How do you know it's his? How can you trust one person who calls
another a liar in an anonymous forum? Do you lose all your arguments so
easily?

So, what was it like riding the short bus to school, loser?