The most weird aspect of the Mel Gibson DUI case

Old August 3rd 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
A.

Default The most weird aspect of the Mel Gibson DUI case

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 00:40:06 +0100, Eeyore
> > wrote:
>

> >laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

> >> What's weird is that a guy who was charged with both DUI and doing 87
> >> in a 45 was let out on bail.

> >Why shouldn't he be ? Is he a flight risk ?
> >
> >Graham

> No but he's a drive risk. Even if they take away his license, he's
> gonna keep on driving and killing

Who has he killed? He's continuously killing? That's very odd.
Every time he drives?

.. Stop being a coddler.

Old August 3rd 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
A.

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On 30 Jul 2006 21:05:05 -0700, " >
> wrote:
>
> >laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> >
> >> No but he's a drive risk. Even if they take away his license, he's
> >> gonna keep on driving and killing.

> >Who has Mel Gibson killed?

> Who knows?. He's rich and like laura bush can buy his way out of even
> murder.

Right. Why should WE care whether someone has actually committed
a particular crime or not? Let's just jail everybody, starting with
the rich.
Your logic is impeccable - because they can buy their way out of
murder,
all rich people are murderers. Great premise, too.

A.
- Are you decompensating, Laura? You really seem to be going
downhill, lately.

Old August 3rd 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Marcaurelius

GK wrote:
> Ken Lay did absolutely positively nothing wrong.

He was convicted of frivolous charges?

== Many other CEO's are > hard at work doing the same exact thing and
== well respected for it.

I have never had any respect for liars and thieves.

Old August 5th 06, 11:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Shazam7

Testing. Testing.