SOLDIER STEALS CARS TO AVOID IRAQ

Old July 19th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default SOLDIER STEALS CARS TO AVOID IRAQ

On 19 Jul 2006 08:37:54 -0700, "morticide" > wrote:

>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

>> I'm just quoting you. If the war is unlawful then any orders given to
>> a soldier fighting in the war are unlawful and don't have to be
>> obeyed. THINK

>Let's follow your apparent path of logic a bit further.
>
>By that argument then anyone who has been a part of the armed services
>since the end of the Korean War is an accomplice to high crimes.
>Millions of crooks on the streets of the US.

You call that logic?? HAHAHAHA
Old July 19th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
morticide

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2006 08:37:54 -0700, "morticide" > wrote:
>

> >laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

> >> I'm just quoting you. If the war is unlawful then any orders given to
> >> a soldier fighting in the war are unlawful and don't have to be
> >> obeyed. THINK

> >Let's follow your apparent path of logic a bit further.
> >
> >By that argument then anyone who has been a part of the armed services
> >since the end of the Korean War is an accomplice to high crimes.
> >Millions of crooks on the streets of the US.
> >

> You call that logic?? HAHAHAHA

Of course not, just tracking yours...bwahahahaha...

"The use of logic is strictly prohibited. Anyone discovered using such
item will be transported to proper authorities for appropriate
countermeasures." - a comment from OIF

Old July 20th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Garth Almgren

Around 7/18/2006 10:53 PM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:13:36 -0700, "Billzz"
> > wrote:
>
>> It is very sad, for me, to read stories about people shirking
>> responsibility.

> You mean like George Bush who lied us into holocaust in iraq??

I thought you said you didn't believe in holocausts...

> When
> will he be stop shirking responsiblilty and resign and turn himself in
> for war crimes.???

About the same time you turn yourself in for endangering the public
whenever you get behind the wheel. He's about as stubborn as you are, in
that respect.

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity
Old July 20th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

> Garth Almgren said in rec.autos.driving:
> > You mean like George Bush who lied us into holocaust in iraq??

> I thought you said you didn't believe in holocausts...

Loco Laura's beliefs (or lack there of) are very selective.

--
"There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11

-- Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/01/2004
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9oog5
Old July 20th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Marcaurelius

morticide wrote:

A good chunk of our
> tax money goes to "defense"....

A big fat nobid contracts for Deadeye Dick's friends.

The big criminals are in the White House.

Time to haul that dip**** Dubya off to the Hague in chains.

Old July 20th 06, 03:44 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:45:11 -0700, Garth Almgren >
wrote:

>Around 7/18/2006 10:53 PM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
><http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:13:36 -0700, "Billzz"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> It is very sad, for me, to read stories about people shirking
>>> responsibility.

>> You mean like George Bush who lied us into holocaust in iraq??

>I thought you said you didn't believe in holocausts...

Never said that though I do doubt if the jewish holocaust of the 1930s
and 40s ever happened. But america has murdered over a million iraqi
civilians in the last 15 years and that's a holocaust. Likewise with
vietnam and also germany and japan in WW2. And then there's the
injuns. Holocausts are very common and america is arguably the
greatest at them in history.

Old July 20th 06, 03:47 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
to deliver any clue to the following address: laura bush - VEHICULAR
HOMICIDE >

>Never said that though I do doubt if the jewish holocaust of the 1930s
>and 40s ever happened. But america has murdered over a million iraqi
>civilians in the last 15 years and that's a holocaust. Likewise with
>vietnam and also germany and japan in WW2. And then there's the
>injuns. Holocausts are very common and america is arguably the
>greatest at them in history.

that's just what the revisionist M$M wants you to believe, retard.
What, did you lose your tin foil beanie again?

BTW, what are you doing home so early? Business light at the bath
house, **** for brains?

:-)

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old July 20th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Loco laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE proud graduate of the South Hampton
Institute of Technology told this lie in rec.autos.driving:

Old July 20th 06, 10:53 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Kevin Cunningham[_1_]

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:45:11 -0700, Garth Almgren >
> wrote:
>
>>Around 7/18/2006 10:53 PM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
>><http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:13:36 -0700, "Billzz"

>>> You mean like George Bush who lied us into holocaust in iraq??

>>I thought you said you didn't believe in holocausts...
>>

> Never said that though I do doubt if the jewish holocaust of the 1930s
> and 40s ever happened.

This is why most folks think your an idiot. The holocaust happened. Every
psycologist was killed, every psychiatrist was killed, gypsy's were killed,
poles were killed, 6 million jews were killed. In my small southern town I
knew 3 people who's lives were changed by the murderous nazis.

Frankly no one cares what you think.

Old July 21st 06, 05:23 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:53:29 GMT, "Kevin Cunningham"
> wrote:

>"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Never said that though I do doubt if the jewish holocaust of the 1930s
>> and 40s ever happened.

>This is why most folks think your an idiot. The holocaust happened. Every
>psycologist was killed, every psychiatrist was killed, gypsy's were killed,
>poles were killed, 6 million jews were killed. In my small southern town I
>knew 3 people who's lives were changed by the murderous nazis.

HAHAHAHA. You are an idiot. And i bet you also believe the official
story on 9-11 despite the little evidence it's true and the wealth of
evidence it's false. Like all sheep you just accept whatever the govt
and media tell you. Pathetic.

Why republicans shouldn't be allowed to drive laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 56 August 6th 05 06:51 PM
Drving faster, in my experience does not make a significant change in mileage... Cory Dunkle Driving 118 February 4th 05 03:00 PM
HEMI's HOT Luke Smith Driving 208 December 19th 04 05:27 PM
Vintage Cars Get Hot with Makeovers Grover C. McCoury III Ford Mustang 2 December 5th 04 04:13 AM
European Cars Least Reliable Richard Schulman VW water cooled 3 November 11th 04 09:41 AM