WRC Championshop (PSP)

Old November 24th 05, 10:52 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default WRC Championshop (PSP)

Anybody playing WRC Championship on the PSP? Love the game, it's very
arcade, the car is extremely twisty, but it's superb fun race,
graphics are gorgeous and the amount and diversity of the tracks is
great.

But.. on for example the first Italian stage, after about 10 testruns
I manage to drive a 2:40, which is a lap without a crash or any major
mistakes. In the time trial mode this gives me the first place.
But when I race on 'professional' mode, the fastest AI car does 2:30..
10 bloody seconds faster! I can only manage to get 8th or 9th place
there with a perfect run.

The scary thing is.. there are two more even more difficult settings!

By the way, a c64 emu with working sound for the PSP was released
today http://perso.numericable.fr/~ckckck/C64_PSPVice.html , so now
you can finally play Buggy Boy on your PSP

Andre