New thrusty wheel.Any good?

Old November 23rd 05, 08:22 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default New thrusty wheel.Any good?

Recanting, these new Xboxes arent up to HiDef standards, hooo boy, why do
it, I guess it is Xmas time?
PlowBoy enlightened us with:

Old November 23rd 05, 11:49 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Andi Cole wrote:
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...293501-5321239
>
> UK at Amazon but 1-2 weeks delivery, available 4th November.
>
> Andi.
>
> "straiton" > wrote in message
>
>>review here.It's in French.Tried a translation but still not too clear
>>
>>http://www.tomshardware.fr/articleje...1083&NumPage=1
>>--
>>
>>Steve H

anyone find a link for this wheel in the states? can't seem to find one.

DC
Old November 24th 05, 12:48 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

sure looks a lot like my driving force pro, even the button are laid out
almost the same...

Old November 24th 05, 04:57 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"PlowBoy" > wrote in

> Recanting, these new Xboxes arent up to HiDef standards, hooo boy, why
> do it, I guess it is Xmas time?

My sone works at a Mall VideoGame store and he's already heard reports
of many Xbox 360 power supplies are cooking and dieing..

dave henrie
Old November 24th 05, 05:03 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

A power supply that big cooking could cause an international incident...

-Larry

. 97.136...

Old November 24th 05, 07:07 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I second (third? fourth?) the request for ANY information on where to
find this in the U.S. Any word from Thrustmaster themselves yet on the
issue?

I'm in the market for a new wheel, but if this is as good as it appears
to be, I'll hold off on buying the Logitech DFP like I intended until
now.

Jason

Old November 24th 05, 02:11 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Larry" > wrote in news:TPbhf.20753$rB3.14048@dukeread02:

> A power supply that big cooking could cause an international incident...
>
> -Larry
>
> "Dave Henrie" > wrote in message
> . 97.136...
>> "PlowBoy" > wrote in
>>
>>> Recanting, these new Xboxes arent up to HiDef standards, hooo boy, why
>>> do it, I guess it is Xmas time?

>> My sone works at a Mall VideoGame store and he's already heard reports
>> of many Xbox 360 power supplies are cooking and dieing..
>>
>> dave henrie

lol! He said it resembles the gizmo they used in the movie Ghostbusters to
TRAP the Ghosties.

must be a big mutha.
dh
Old November 25th 05, 07:05 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> sure looks a lot like my driving force pro, even the button are laid out
> almost the same...

True.... But they say the site says FF is partly belt-driven which may mean
a very smooth feel for those that think the DFP is notchy (not saying it
is). Also, it has four paddles, two of which are "progressive." Excellent
for those that need wheel mounted brake/gas or for those that need a wheel
mounted clutch. I'm anxious to hear some user feedback though I wonder if
it'll ever come to the US.

Alan

Old November 25th 05, 07:14 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I just realized, there isn't any indication of degrees rotation. Or am I
missing something?

Alan

The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
Osram Silverstar Not As Good As Sylvania SilverStar y_p_w Technology 21 June 8th 05 02:22 AM
Are there 'good' and 'bad' years when it comes to Explorers? [email protected] Ford Explorer 4 May 15th 05 12:23 AM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. Iwant to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow WindsorFox[SS] Ford Mustang 1 May 2nd 05 01:42 AM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good [email protected] BMW 0 April 21st 05 10:01 PM