Just for laffs ;-)

Old August 18th 05, 09:34 AM
reggie white

Default Just for laffs ;-)

what a ****ing piece of **** you are, why dont you go back to your
****ign homeland u scandi****
Old August 18th 05, 09:44 AM
Ashley McConnell

reggie white wrote:
> <<snip a load of racist ****e>>

What an idiot.

Thanks Uwe for the work you've done on the various ranks.

All the best,
Ash

--
http://www.siroccoracing.com

Old August 18th 05, 09:51 AM
jason moyer

Dunno if I'll buy the game, but I appreciate your enthusiasm for
running these sites.

Old August 18th 05, 10:42 AM
Steve Whitty

"reggie white" > wrote in message

<edit racist comments>

in all my years on the internet and frequenting RAS, I've never blocked
anyones posts. I guess theres always a first time for everything.
bye bye

I probably wont use the site, but looks good Uwe

cheers

steve

Old August 18th 05, 11:19 AM
Bruce Kennewell

You could at least attempt to spell your gutter-language correctly.
Cretin.

BK

Old August 18th 05, 04:37 PM
Mitch_A

I see Fredrickson (Larry Bakesmith) is still at his typical annoying
nonosense. I wish he'd take his own advice.

He's obviously missed his meds this month.

Why he insists on destroying a great mans name with his trolling BS is
beyond me?

We all know who you are and where you live sad POS so give up the charade,
loser.

Why do you suppose hes using this kniick now? He knows everyone has
"Fredrickson" kill-filed so he throws a change-up once in a while so he can
continue annoying the masses. God dam dynamic IP's and all that...

Who brought this fn scumbag here in the first place? Simmons?

Mitch

Old August 18th 05, 11:25 PM
redTed

> Who brought this fn scumbag here in the first place? Simmons?

Sounds about right.
Is he another redneck trailer park loser ?

Old August 21st 05, 04:22 PM
Andi Cole

Nothing to do, you should be practising that Vertigo at Anderstorp ;-)

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply

Old August 21st 05, 06:23 PM
Krane

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> and make sure to cast a vote in the current poll.

I would, but you're missing one option, "BSOD"