Libs want to BAN GUNS cause it might save one life - But go ballistic at idea of lowering speed limits even though we know that would save thousands

Old July 31st 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Scout

Default Libs want to BAN GUNS cause it might save one life - But go ballistic at idea of lowering speed limits even though we know that would save thousands

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message . 70...
> "Scout" > wrote in
>

>> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote
>> in message . 70...

> .
>>>>

>>> Well - that needs to change. The bigger the vehicle, the bigger the
>>> penalty should be. Common Sense 101

>> So what you're telling me is we should excuse these murderers (your
>> own term) as long as they drive a car small enough to suit you?
>>
>> So someone who drinks and drives in a mini car and kills a family of
>> four as a result would get a slap on the wrist but a truck driver who
>> drinks and drives and kills a family of four as a result should get 40
>> years?
>>

> I never said that you liar.

Oh, you certainly did.

"The bigger the vehicle, the bigger the penalty should be. "

> We were talking about the crime of drunk
> driving not manslaughter.

Sorry, I was under the impression you considered drunk drivers to be
murderers......now where could I have possibly gotten that idea??????

> If you're convicted of DUI but no crash was
> involved, then the penalties should vary with the listed weight of the
> vehicle.

Why? Again they committed the exact same offense. So why should one be
punished harsher than the other?

> If the drunk driver kills someone, i want him locked up forever
> and i don't care what he was driving.

Oh, so until they actually kill someone then someone who drives drunk in a
minicar should be allowed to continue until they actually do kill someone.
That certainly doesn't make any sense, but then you don't have any.

>THINK, you imbecile.

stop talking to yourself.

Old July 31st 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Topp@Work

Default Libs want to BAN GUNS cause it might save one life -

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message .70...

> That's why i've been saying for years that drivers of big vehicles should
> face stiffer penalties for highway crimes. A drunk driver in a small car
> gets off with a fine but if he's driving an 18 wheeler he should do a
> couple years in prison.

Funny.

Cause it is already like that.
CDL license drivers have a Lower Blood Alcohol level than any regular car
license...
So....if it't .08 for a car driver, it's .04 for CDL licensed drivers...
Also, it stays on the CDL's license for double the time too...

Old July 31st 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Topp@Work

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message .70...
> " > wrote in news:9a115bea-
> :
>
> > On Jul 27, 12:35 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > > wrote:
> >> More proof the antis are hypocrites.

> > Lower speed limits in the moron US of GM would save so few lives,

> A return to the 55 would save 5000 - 10,000 lives a year just like it did
> in the 1970s. That's like preventing 2 or 3 911 attacks every year!!

Already Debunked buy the US DOT.....

> My gawd, but you're stupid.

Hardly as stupid as you.

Old July 31st 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
[email protected][_1_]

On Jul 30, 1:21*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Scout" > wrote innews:sUWjk.404$wS4.94@trnddc03:
>

> > "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote
> > in messagenews:Xns9AEB13E82C74riemann1850yahoocom@216 .168.3.70...

> .
>
> >> Well - that needs to change. The bigger the vehicle, the bigger the
> >> penalty should be. Common Sense 101

> > So what you're telling me is we should excuse these murderers (your
> > own term) as long as they drive a car small enough to suit you?

> > So someone who drinks and drives in a mini car and kills a family of
> > four as a result would get a slap on the wrist but a truck driver who
> > drinks and drives and kills a family of four as a result should get 40
> > years?

> I never said that you liar. *We were talking about the crime of drunk
> driving not manslaughter. *If you're convicted of DUI but no crash was
> involved, then *the penalties should vary with the listed weight of the
> vehicle. If the drunk driver kills someone, i want him locked up forever
> and i don't care what he was driving. THINK, you imbecile.- Hide quoted text -

Well, we have constitutinal laws, guns, and 1000 ton trash
compactors
for compact car morons like you, so it doesn't matter what a 7-11
retard like you wants locked up.