PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

Old February 25th 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

Rich Piehl > wrote in
:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals
>> like speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the
>> internet is full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and
>> don't care how many innocent people are killed on the roads. How
>> can such lunacy exist?. Answer - the auto industry makes a fortune
>> off highway crashes and they pay these corporate shills to post what
>> even they know is madness.
>>

>> PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

> Right. And you ride a bicycle where ever you go.

Absolutely not. I own a car and drive it every day. Cars are useful tools.
My war is with the criminal drivers like you who kill 42,000 americans a
year and injure millions and cost the country 100s of billions of dollars
annually in medical bills and property damage.

> BTW, you never have answered...have you ever broken the speed limit?

I have answered that numerous times, you lying dog. I believe speeders are
worse than terrorists and should be punished accordingly. That means
prison time. I'm no coddler.
Old February 25th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Rich Piehl > wrote in
> :
>
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>> America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals
>>> like speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the
>>> internet is full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and
>>> don't care how many innocent people are killed on the roads. How
>>> can such lunacy exist?. Answer - the auto industry makes a fortune
>>> off highway crashes and they pay these corporate shills to post what
>>> even they know is madness.
>>>

>>> PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

>> Right. And you ride a bicycle where ever you go.

> Absolutely not. I own a car and drive it every day. Cars are useful tools.
> My war is with the criminal drivers like you who kill 42,000 americans a
> year and injure millions and cost the country 100s of billions of dollars
> annually in medical bills and property damage.

Then you are blatantly duplicitous.

>> BTW, you never have answered...have you ever broken the speed limit?
>>

> I have answered that numerous times, you lying dog. I believe speeders are
> worse than terrorists and should be punished accordingly. That means
> prison time. I'm no coddler.

Let us, for the record, cite the post: http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

and the quote:

> Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
> years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
> cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
> stretch could be 25, i thought. Turns out the cop was right. No
> complaints from me then. I should have known the law.

Again, you are blatantly duplicitous.
What a hypocrite.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
That's one of the problems in this country
The nuts don't know they're nuts.

--Jeff Foxworthy
Old February 25th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar
US 71

Default PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Nuff said!

Old February 25th 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Scott M. Kozel

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:

> Rich Piehl > wrote
>
> > Right. And you ride a bicycle where ever you go.

> Absolutely not. I own a car and drive it every day. Cars are useful tools.
> My war is with the criminal drivers like you who kill 42,000 americans a
> year and injure millions and cost the country 100s of billions of dollars
> annually in medical bills and property damage.

Your war is with your own sick mind.
Old February 25th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
Jack May

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message .70...
> America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals like
> speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the internet is
> full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and don't care how
> many
> innocent people are killed on the roads. How can such lunacy exist?.
> Answer - the auto industry makes a fortune off highway crashes and they
> pay
> these corporate shills to post what even they know is madness.
>

> PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

And you have said absolutely nothing that will reduce the death rate or
lead to ways of making road safer.

Other work is progressing to greatly improve the safety of roads, but you
have nothing to contribute. Your comments are worthless.

Old February 25th 08, 11:39 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
David Poole

David Johnston wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:35:53 -0000, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>MURDERERS" > wrote:
>
>>America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals like
>>speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the internet is
>>full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and don't care how many
>>innocent people are killed on the roads. How can such lunacy exist?.

>It's simple. You're really, really, really, obnoxious and hateful.
>The more you post in opposition to something, the more it starts to
>look like a good idea.

LMAO. That idiot certainly helped to cement a voting decision(s) on my
part. :-)

--

People don't confuse me with someone who cares.
Old February 25th 08, 11:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar
David Poole

Rich Piehl wrote:
>While it does raise the occasional thought provoking point
>(notice I didn't say valid) most of the time its solution is to any
>traffic violation is the death penalty or life in prison.

Although ironically enough, seems to want to give ol' Ted Kennedy a
free pass on his (said tongue in cheek) "negligent" actions.
Bwahahaha!

--

People don't confuse me with someone who cares.
Old February 25th 08, 11:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar
David Poole

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
>"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:
>>
>> Rich Piehl > wrote
>>
>> > Right. And you ride a bicycle where ever you go.

>> Absolutely not. I own a car and drive it every day. Cars are useful tools.
>> My war is with the criminal drivers like you who kill 42,000 americans a
>> year and injure millions and cost the country 100s of billions of dollars
>> annually in medical bills and property damage.

>Your war is with your own sick mind.

How can you have a war with a void?

--

People don't confuse me with someone who cares.
Old February 25th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
Imam Widdershins[_2_]

Default PLEASE DON'T FEED THE INFIDEL SWINE

The vile and infidel swine and swine sodomizer, "Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS" insulted Allah (Praises be unto His Name) and
all who are Righetous and Holy by leaving this blasphemous prose in
rec.autos.driving:

>America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals like
>speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the internet is
>full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and don't care how many
>innocent people are killed on the roads. How can such lunacy exist?.
>Answer - the auto industry makes a fortune off highway crashes and they pay
>these corporate shills to post what even they know is madness.
>

>PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

Hey, infidel swine: Have you ever driven a car faster then the posted
speed limit?

Imam Widdershins

May all sloth infidels burn in hell seperate from Allah and all that
is Good for Eternity.
Old February 25th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"Jack May" > wrote in
:

> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote
> in message .70...
>> America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals
>> like speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the
>> internet is full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and
>> don't care how many
>> innocent people are killed on the roads. How can such lunacy exist?.
>> Answer - the auto industry makes a fortune off highway crashes and
>> they pay
>> these corporate shills to post what even they know is madness.
>>

>> PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

> And you have said absolutely nothing that will reduce the death rate
> or lead to ways of making road safer.
>
> Other work is progressing to greatly improve the safety of roads, but
> you have nothing to contribute. Your comments are worthless.

Like hell. For years i've advocated reduction of speed limits and much
increased penalties for criminal drivers. If we had a law that mandated 20
years in prison for anyone found at fault in a fatal crash, then highway
deaths would overnight drop from 42,000 a year to around 5,000.!!!!

Nothing to contribute??? You are an idiot.