PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

Old February 24th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals like
speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the internet is
full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and don't care how many
innocent people are killed on the roads. How can such lunacy exist?.
Answer - the auto industry makes a fortune off highway crashes and they pay
these corporate shills to post what even they know is madness.

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS
Old February 24th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
Scott M. Kozel

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:

> America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals like
> speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the internet is
> full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and don't care how many
> innocent people are killed on the roads. How can such lunacy exist?.
> Answer - the auto industry makes a fortune off highway crashes and they pay
> these corporate shills to post what even they know is madness.
>
> PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

Please don't feed the lunatic TROLLS like
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
Old February 24th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"Scott M. Kozel" > wrote in
:

> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:
>>
>> America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals
>> like speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the
>> internet is full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and
>> don't care how many innocent people are killed on the roads. How can
>> such lunacy exist?. Answer - the auto industry makes a fortune off
>> highway crashes and they pay these corporate shills to post what even
>> they know is madness.
>>
>> PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

> Please don't feed the lunatic TROLLS like
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"

HAHAHA. Looks like i hit a nerve of you corporate shills.

Old February 24th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

Gotcha. Into the filters you go.

--
Requiescas in pace o email

Ex turpi causa non oritur actio

http://members.cox.net/larrysheldon/
Old February 24th 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
David Johnston

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:35:53 -0000, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals like
>speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the internet is
>full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and don't care how many
>innocent people are killed on the roads. How can such lunacy exist?.

It's simple. You're really, really, really, obnoxious and hateful.
The more you post in opposition to something, the more it starts to
look like a good idea.
Old February 24th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
Surfing Trucker

"Scott M. Kozel" > wrote in message
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:
>>
>> America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals like
>> speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the internet is
>> full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and don't care how
>> many
>> innocent people are killed on the roads. How can such lunacy exist?.
>> Answer - the auto industry makes a fortune off highway crashes and they
>> pay
>> these corporate shills to post what even they know is madness.
>>
>> PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

> Please don't feed the lunatic TROLLS like
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"

Have that moron filtered out in a different NG, and now I find he posts here
as well? Jeez......

Old February 24th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals like
> speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the internet is
> full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and don't care how many
> innocent people are killed on the roads. How can such lunacy exist?.
> Answer - the auto industry makes a fortune off highway crashes and they pay
> these corporate shills to post what even they know is madness.
>

> PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

Right. And you ride a bicycle where ever you go.

BTW, you never have answered...have you ever broken the speed limit?

To the folks in rec.autos.sports.nascar you are being intruded on by (as
we call her/him/it) SADDAM. It has also called itself Pride of America,
Judy Diarrya (you can guess what we did with that one) and Laura Bush
murdered her boyfriend. It is blinded by hate and gets angry with
logic. While it does raise the occasional thought provoking point
(notice I didn't say valid) most of the time its solution is to any
traffic violation is the death penalty or life in prison.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
That's one of the problems in this country
The nuts don't know they're nuts.

--Jeff Foxworthy
Old February 24th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> "Scott M. Kozel" > wrote in
> :
>

>>"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:
>>
>>>America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals
>>>like speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the
>>>internet is full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and
>>>don't care how many innocent people are killed on the roads. How can
>>>such lunacy exist?. Answer - the auto industry makes a fortune off
>>>highway crashes and they pay these corporate shills to post what even
>>>they know is madness.
>>>
>>>PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

>>Please don't feed the lunatic TROLLS like
>>"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>>

> HAHAHA. Looks like i hit a nerve of you corporate shills.

Looks like you need your meds adjusted again.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old February 24th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
Scott M. Kozel

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:

> "Scott M. Kozel" > wrote
> > "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:
> >>
> >> America has 42,000 citizens murdered each year by highway criminals
> >> like speeders and drunk drivers and red light runners and yet the
> >> internet is full of posters saying they approve of these crimes and
> >> don't care how many innocent people are killed on the roads. How can
> >> such lunacy exist?. Answer - the auto industry makes a fortune off
> >> highway crashes and they pay these corporate shills to post what even
> >> they know is madness.
> >>
> >> PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

> > Please don't feed the lunatic TROLLS like
> > "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"

> HAHAHA. Looks like i hit a nerve of you corporate shills.

No, you have S-F-B

[S-F-B -- **** for brains]
Old February 25th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.sport.nascar,talk.politics.misc
necromancer[_4_]

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:47:00 -0500, Nate Nagel >
wrote:

>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> "Scott M. Kozel" > wrote in
>> :

>>>Please don't feed the lunatic TROLLS like
>>>"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>>>

>> HAHAHA. Looks like i hit a nerve of you corporate shills.
>>

>Looks like you need your meds adjusted again.

That's what I keep saying. Only the new meds would be Pancuronium
Bromide and Potassium Chloride....

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj