Install O/S mirror on 63 early?

Old September 16th 07, 05:03 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Tom in Missouri

Default Install O/S mirror on 63 early? Foto posting?

Great photos. Looks like you did a lot of work to return it to driving. I
know we have all heard you on here asking for help constantly, but it looks
like it was well worth it, especially from the look on that last picture.

http://www.photoworks.com/servlet/Ge...toh=m&svr=web4

.. .

Old September 20th 07, 03:31 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
lib

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. If it hadn't been for all the knowledge and
ideas that the members of this group shared with me, my trusty shop manual,
and a very mechanically talented friend of mine, the results probably
wouldn't have been as successful. I appreciate the patience and
understanding that the majority of members allowed me. I felt at times some
people might doubt if I even had a car, as it went on for so long. You are
right about that last photo. I've sent in a print order of various sizes of
that shot and plan to frame a print for my son and myself. It truly pictures
a moment in a great run together and will always generate a smile in me when
I see it- lib