Why have i NEVER been caught by a red light camera?

Old February 26th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Studemania

Default Why have i NEVER been caught by a red light camera?

On Feb 24, 7:53 am, (Citizen Bob) wrote:

> There are instances where the yellow light is not on long enough.

If you think that you may have been photographed, go back and time the
amber portion.
If it is too short, stop a numebr of people and ask them to do so and
write their results.

Have the also incldenthe info about the timer they are using. (You do
carry a stop watch, don't you?)

Also request/demand calibration check results on that light.

However, it you think that you did run the light, don't make a pest of
yourself.

Old February 26th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Citizen Bob

On 25 Feb 2007 21:17:51 -0800, "Studemania" >
wrote:

>If you think that you may have been photographed, go back and time the
>amber portion.
>If it is too short, stop a numebr of people and ask them to do so and
>write their results.

>Have the also incldenthe info about the timer they are using. (You do
>carry a stop watch, don't you?)

>Also request/demand calibration check results on that light.

It's cheaper to hire a good defense attorney.

>However, it you think that you did run the light, don't make a pest of
>yourself.

I don't run lights. It's too dangerous and I am not in that big a
hurry.

But if I were ever cited, I would automatically take it to court
because I am not qualified to determine guilt. Only a jury can make
that determination.

If one juror believes that RLC are illegitimate, then I will not be
convicted.

--

"To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written
law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty,
Old March 1st 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

"Citizen Bob" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:42:48 GMT, "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim"
> > wrote:
>
>>because you shoot the red light camera with a shotgun or because you kill
>>cops, which is it?

> I wonder if paint gun sales will go up as a consequence of RLC
> deployment.

I wonder if killing cops and judges or bombing city halls will go up as a
result of RLC ?

death to the united states government

Old March 1st 07, 10:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
snowolf9637

ive been known to have to run a red light because my 3ton ford f150 cant
exactly stop on a dime and ive got caught in a situation or 2 before where
the light turns yellow but their isnt enough time to stop that beast
efficiantly without the person behind me having to break hard too. some
vehicles get in a bad spot with yellow lights because you know that the light
will turn red right when you hit that line but they dont give you enough
warning to stop in time. Where i live we dont get yellows very long before
they turn red :-/ i think they have changed the timing on them, but i never
see it as that big of aproblem because the time between it turns red and the
next lane of traffic turns green is long enough to insure that im long gone
before they start to move. i know this is a big issue around here because
their are alot of farmers around here with vehicles that are too large to
stop in time before it turns red.