Why have i NEVER been caught by a red light camera?

Old February 23rd 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Why have i NEVER been caught by a red light camera?

All the paranoids out there like to claim that RLCs are set up to catch
even law-abiding drivers. If that was true, i should have been caught but
never have been!! Fact is everybody that's caught is guilty and guilty of
a serious crime that kills or cripples thousands of innocent americans a
year. RLC runners are worse than terrorists and i want them caught and wish
they were sent to prison. I'm no coddler.
Old February 23rd 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
N8N

On Feb 22, 11:15 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> All the paranoids out there like to claim that RLCs are set up to catch
> even law-abiding drivers. If that was true, i should have been caught but
> never have been!! Fact is everybody that's caught is guilty and guilty of
> a serious crime that kills or cripples thousands of innocent americans a
> year. RLC runners are worse than terrorists and i want them caught and wish
> they were sent to prison. I'm no coddler.

Because you're a troll and you don't actually drive a car. You would
fail even our ludicrously lenient drivers' tests.

nate

Old February 23rd 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Scott en Aztlán
said in rec.autos.driving:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > said in
> rec.autos.driving:
>

> >All the paranoids out there like to claim that RLCs are set up to catch
> >even law-abiding drivers. If that was true, i should have been caught but
> >never have been!!

> Must be that Richard Nixon mask that you always wear while driving.

Funny. All this time, I thought that SFB was wearing a Laura Bush
mask....

Old February 23rd 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"N8N" > wrote in
ups.com:

> On Feb 22, 11:15 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:
>> All the paranoids out there like to claim that RLCs are set up to
>> catch even law-abiding drivers. If that was true, i should have been
>> caught but never have been!! Fact is everybody that's caught is
>> guilty and guilty of a serious crime that kills or cripples thousands
>> of innocent americans a year. RLC runners are worse than terrorists
>> and i want them caught and wish they were sent to prison. I'm no
>> coddler.

> Because you're a troll and you don't actually drive a car. You would
> fail even our ludicrously lenient drivers' tests.
>
> nate

HAHAHA. Looks like i raised another good question that the loonies can't
answer and so they come back with childish namecalling.
Old February 23rd 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS, a red light running child killer and expert on
all that is gay kid porn, spewed forth this crap in rec.autos.driving:

<< ECP removed >>

> All the paranoids out there like to claim that RLCs are set up to catch

You are the king of the paranoids, you who deny the Holocaust etc....

> even law-abiding drivers.

Something you would know nothing about.

Try registering that **** box you drive and putting a license tag on it.

> Fact is everybody that's caught is guilty and guilty of
> a serious crime

No they are not.

> that kills or cripples thousands of innocent americans a year.

No it doesn't. By that flawed logic, about 1/2 of the population should
be in wheelchairs. And there is no such thing as an "innocent
American," either.

> RLC runners are worse than terrorists and

No, *YOU* are worse than any terrorist.

> i want them caught and wish they were sent to prison.

SO, when will you be reporting to the Super-Max to do yourr time for all
the crimes that you are documented to have committed, hypocrite?

> I'm no coddler.

**CODDLE**CODDLe**CODDle**CODdle**COddle**Coddle** coddle**

--
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," admits to being a
Red Light Runner on a regular basis:

"All the paranoids out there like to claim that RLCs are
set up to catch even law-abiding drivers. If that was
true, i should have been caught but never have been!!"

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a,
LBMHB/lb-VH, POA, aunt millie ad nauseum) 2/22/07

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/2rwacl
Message ID: 1
Old February 23rd 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS said in rec.autos.driving:

<< ECP removed >>

> "N8N" > wrote in
> ups.com:

> > Because you're a troll and you don't actually drive a car. You would
> > fail even our ludicrously lenient drivers' tests.

> HAHAHA. Looks like i raised another good question that the loonies can't
> answer and so they come back with childish namecalling.

The TRVTH hurts, doesn't it, loser???

BTW, thanks for the new .sig, ****wit!

Old February 23rd 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Larry Bud

On Feb 22, 11:15 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> All the paranoids out there like to claim that RLCs are set up to catch
> even law-abiding drivers. If that was true, i should have been caught but
> never have been!!

The problem with your theory is that it starts with a false premise.
People aren't against RLC because they like to run red lights, they're
against RLC because they don't decrease accidents, and in fact,
increase them because of the number of rear-end collisions caused by
them.

So once you move from your Land of Fantasy to the Land of Reality, the
ONLY other reason to have red-light cameras is for revenue generation.

Old February 23rd 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Citizen Bob

On 23 Feb 2007 09:45:25 -0800, "Larry Bud" >
wrote:

>the ONLY other reason to have red-light cameras is for revenue generation.

Isn't that what ALL traffic enforcement is about?

If the govt were really concerned about public safety instead of
public shakedown. they would take cops out of the cars and put them at
dangerous intersections making sure people obeyed the law. But there's
no money in that so they don't do it.

There needs to be a law that within 15 minutes of the onset of
anything that slows traffic during rush periods, a cop must be on the
scene directing traffic around the obstacle. That includes accidents
and malfunctioning traffic control signals.

--

"To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written
law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty,
Old February 23rd 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Larry Bud

On Feb 23, 1:17 pm, (Citizen Bob) wrote:
> On 23 Feb 2007 09:45:25 -0800, "Larry Bud" >
> wrote:
>
> >the ONLY other reason to have red-light cameras is for revenue generation.

> Isn't that what ALL traffic enforcement is about?

Yes, but our local nutcase doesn't understand that.

Old February 24th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Messalina

On Feb 22, 8:15 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> All the paranoids out there like to claim that RLCs are set up to catch
> even law-abiding drivers. If that was true, i should have been caught but
> never have been!! Fact is everybody that's caught is guilty and guilty of
> a serious crime that kills or cripples thousands of innocent americans a
> year. RLC runners are worse than terrorists and i want them caught and wish
> they were sent to prison. I'm no coddler.

Yes you are, because I've told you repeatedly that I speed every time
you post `cause you annoy me,yet you still post. You are the ultimate
criminal coddler.

Mez