What radar detector

Old September 5th 04, 07:58 PM
SAPguru

Tedd Riggs wrote:
> Couple Major Errors: Mike left Escort on his own as the finance side
> of the house wanted to build things as cheap as they could and start
> using plastic cases and much lower performing products. Mike wanted
> to keep them almost Mil. Spec.parts,
> cheap parts, especially RF/Microwave parts just are not very stable.
> He was not "forced out"
>
> Mike's "Ego"; It is no different then most of the good Microwave
> Design Engineers that really know what they are doing, they tend to be
> perfectionists and are fast to disagree if they know they are right.

I totally agree, Tedd. Valentine has every right to have a huge ego. He
is probably one of the most knowledgable Microwave Engineers on the planet,
and owns a $100M company; lock, stock, and barrel. I have never had a
ticket when operating a V1 radar detector; which is the only radar
deterctor to ever grace my 88, 98, 01, or 03 Corvettes. Can't argue with
success.

Old September 6th 04, 07:38 PM
Holo

I didn't know it was wrong to teach my kids to lie, cheat, steal, and break
the law. It keeps me ahead of the rest and I don't get speeding tickets

Holo

Old September 6th 04, 07:38 PM
Holo

Old September 6th 04, 07:47 PM
SAPguru

Holo wrote:
> I didn't know it was wrong to teach my kids to lie, cheat, steal, and
> break the law. It keeps me ahead of the rest and I don't get speeding
> tickets
>
> "I-zheet M'drurz" > wrote in message

"I **** my drawers" (Thomas Pendergast) is a complete idiot. He does not
drive a Corvette, nor does he drive any sports car that competes with
Corvette for car sales. He does not speed because he does not own a car
that is safely capable of speeding. That, and since he has been arrested
for pedophilia; the odds are he could end up back in jail if he got caught
speeding.

"Tom Pendergast" > wrote in message
> I had a bad deal on eBay, bought a couple of adult movies from a
> guy who tried to rob me on the deal.
> I really don't give a **** who knows or cares that I occasionally
> buy an adult tape

"I-zheet M'drurz" > wrote in message
> Yes, I know. I'm no angel either. That's why I'm in so many
> killfiles myself. That's life.

"I-zheet M'drurz" > wrote in message
> YES, YES, YES, YES, I admitted to "buying porn" in eBay.

Megan Law, Pennsylvania State database:
Pendergast, Thomas
Spouse: Pendergast, Diane - status = DIVORCED

818 9th Ave,
Brackenridge, PA 15014-1024
(724)224-7546

601 E Eighth Ave
Tarentum, PA 15084-1628
(724) 224-7546

From: Tom Pendergast >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.nascar
Subject: Killfile....how many are in yours
Date: 31 Dec 2002 05:34:34 GMT

I buy a lot of "junk" at the local Post Office auctions,
they have them twice a year, and you can see eerything
before you bid on it. It's items where the box has been
destroyed, people decide they don't want something and
just dump it back into the mailbox and it falls apart, etc.
So this one time out I spot one of these gizmos!. The
plastic tube with the clamps and the suction ball and the
magic snake oil in a tube, and I figure "what the heck",
it would be good for a gag gift or something, so I bid
for it and got it for three bucks. Such a deal!
OK, so the temptation got to me, you know. Give it a
try. Did it work, Did I add inches overnight??? I dunno.
I couldn't get the damned thing on. It was just too
(sigh) -tight-.

http://web.archive.org/web/199902220...com/dphome.htm

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.nascar
Subject: Tom, explain this google search???
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:29:11 -0400

Artikel 1-1 Anzahl Artikel: 1
Tom )
best gay Divx movies
Aug 14 2003 13:15:27

1. BASIC PLUMBING (- middle-age mans in action)
2. FRISKY SUMMER - (teen)
3. GOOD FRIENDS -
5. SLAVES 1 -
6. BIG GUNS 2 (military)
7. MEASURING UP -
8. AMAZON -(latino)
9. SEXPIONAGE -
10. COUNTRY HUSTLERS
11. BOLD GAY
12. HARD CANDY
13. BOTHWAYS (----bisex---
14. BABES BALLIU BOYS 2 (---bisex---)
16. SMALL TOWN HARD HITTERS
17. MUSCLE FORCE
18. TRIO FOR ALL
19. GAY CLUB ORGY
20. OFFICE DICK -
21. THE RESCUE
25. IN THE OPEN (sex in nature).
26. Dr'S ORDERS 1 (manipulation)
27. STRANDGUT -
28. HOMOMANIA GEILE BOYS
29. VIRGIN NO MORE
30. GEILES TREIBEN -
31. THE HITCHHIKER
32. MINUTE MEN IN UNIFORM -
33. POLICE FRONTIERES -
34. A YOUNG MAN'S WORLD
35. STRAIGHT SERVICE
36. A YOUNG MAN'S FANCY
37. CHAPTERS (soft SM and domination)
38. A DAY IN THE LIFE
39. PLAYING WITH FIRE 2
40. FALLEN ANGEL 2 -
41. NIGHT
42. SNOWBOUND - The Other Side Of Aspen III (falcon
43. JACKED TO VEGAS
44. CAUGHT IN THE MILITARY #1
45. DESERT TRAIN .
46. BARELY LEGAL -