Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video

Old July 27th 07, 02:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX

Default Info on Sal

"The Wolf With the Red Roses" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 10:09:32 -0500, ZÿRiX > wrote
> something wonderfully witty:
>
>>I see that he thinks he knows everything about everything and I am not the
>>only one calling him a moron, see quotes below hehehehehehe...
>>I will post more as I find more through google search... LMFAO
>>Know it all know nothing mother ****er heheheheheh...
>>

> I wish folks would just stop responding to the youngin's ass. He's
> getting his info from some video game. Why even bother reading his
> ****, or responding to it?
> --

I have stopped I have him on my killfile list...

--
ZÿRiX

Amazing !!! youtube300 Technology 0 November 18th 06 08:19 PM
2002 Passat W8 Six Speed Faster than 2002 C5 Corvette and C5 ZO6? [email protected] Corvette 5 September 18th 06 11:13 AM
Video producer seeking expert for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:37 PM