big trip

Old October 5th 04, 12:42 AM
miletwo

Default big trip

So,

I just purchased a '75 TLC FJ55 in Seattle and I'm getting ready to drive it
home to Southern California in about 2 weeks (1200+ miles for you non
geography majors). Does anyone have a list of "must haves" they would take
on this trip?

Besides the requisite tools and such, here's what I'm adding to the list:
-----------------------------------
Slim Jim - Tobasco flavor
Bottled water
"Best of" James Taylor CD
Pearl Jam Ten
Mountain Dew AMP
Duct Tape

whatever else will fit in my bag

Regards,

Jeremy

Old October 6th 04, 07:57 AM
fanie

A landrover to tow you when it breaks.

Just kidding but I couldn't help myself.

Regards
Stephen

Old October 6th 04, 03:22 PM
miletwo

You can't possibly be serious. I'd be my 1st born that your cheesy disco is
dead and rusted away when it turns 30.

Get a real truck.

Old October 16th 04, 04:17 AM
Richard Brandstetter

no landrover just the TLC FJ55 if you take the landrover along he will just
have to get a bigger flatbed truck for them when they breakdown.
RB

Trip to Disney mickey Alfa Romeo 1 November 30th 04 11:03 AM
Trip to Disney mickey Dodge 0 November 28th 04 04:44 PM
Trip to Disney mickey Audi 0 November 28th 04 03:01 PM
New Mercedes ML Trip Computer & Instructions Steve Cousins Audi 0 June 26th 04 04:20 AM