Please help! 1985 CRX Cooling Fan Relay Location

Old March 13th 07, 08:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
®©®@©.®©®

Default Please help! 1985 CRX Cooling Fan Relay Location

I have been loking for days now and cannot find the relay. I understand
that it is under the hood near the battery but I find zippo. I am convinced
that it is nowhere under the hood.

If anyone can help me find this rascal i would appreciate it very
much, thank you.

--
..
Old March 28th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

hey guys, i had found this new website http://tuningmyride.com/ u ask
any question or problem that you have with your car and they will
answer you with in 24 hours and its FREE!. thanks to them i found the
problem regarding my car.