I Exasperated a MFFY Today

Old December 30th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default I Exasperated a MFFY Today

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> MFFY bitch in a red pickup truck is waiting to turn out of a shopping
> center driveway onto a busy 50 MPH road. I'm in the right lane on said
> road. There is a fairly sizeable gap between me and the car in front,
> but not large enough for Mizz MFFY and her underpowered 4-cylinder
> econotruck to pull out safely. As I approach at 50 MPH and she
> realizes I'm not going to slow down and let her in front of me, she
> raises her hands in a gesture of exasperation - as if I had somehow
> done something wrong!
>
> OBTW, I noticed you were able to pull into traffic immediately after I
> passed by - WTF were you so ****ed off about?!?!?!? Could it be that
> you weren't upset about having to wait so much as you were ****ed off
> that I did not acceed to your every whim?
>
> Gee, sorry I ruined your day, sweetheart!

I betch she was using her turn signals, perhaps the only time that day.
Some drivers mistakenly think: "I'm signaling, so you have to let me
in". Wrong-a-mundo!

Be a JLEDI or Cause Road Rage Bill Funk Driving 97 September 29th 06 09:24 PM
MFFY in a Mercedes SUV morticide Driving 0 July 19th 06 01:45 PM
Geezer MFFY Brent P[_1_] Driving 1 July 18th 06 05:32 AM
The MFFY Slalom necromancer Driving 3 June 2nd 06 03:35 AM