new blog around cars, driving and reviews

Old October 19th 06, 01:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default new blog around cars, driving and reviews

How are you?

I have a blog around cars, driving and reviews It can be accessed via
http://drivechannel.blogspot.com/

You are welcome!

Old October 19th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

On 19 Oct 2006 05:13:27 -0700, " >
wrote:

>How are you?
>
>I have a blog around cars, driving and reviews It can be accessed via
>http://drivechannel.blogspot.com/
>
>You are welcome!

How many kids do you run over every week with your speeding and
reckless driving. ?
Old October 19th 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS left this speew in rec.autos.driving:
> How many kids do I run over every week with my speeding and
> reckless driving. ?

Corrected your post for you. You're welcome inadvance.

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend admits - yet again -
to being a deadly speeder (spelling and gramatical errors

"How many times do i have to explain that? It
was an experiment not a crime, you morn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laurs bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE,
6/4/06
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/rue7x
Message ID:
Old October 20th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
to deliver any clue to the following address: Speeders & Drunk Drivers
are MURDERERS >

>How many kids do you run over every week with your speeding and
>reckless driving. ?

I *think* I average about 30, but after 15 or so it's difficult to
keep up with 'em all. Got a decent way I can keep score?

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old October 21st 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ted Kennedy -
President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) said in
rec.autos.driving:
> Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
> to deliver any clue to the following address: Speeders & Drunk Drivers
> are MURDERERS >
>

> >How many kids do you run over every week with your speeding and
> >reckless driving. ?

> I *think* I average about 30, but after 15 or so it's difficult to
> keep up with 'em all. Got a decent way I can keep score?

<sarcasm>
Yeah, it can be a real pain in the ass keeping the car clean. Especially
when a piece of the head gets into the engine compartment - this usually
happens after about the 40th or 50th or so and the bumper falls off.....
</sarcasm>

Good driving stories Stoneman Driving 0 June 1st 06 02:47 AM
test driving jbrad Driving 0 March 30th 06 09:10 PM
opinon of BFG 31 AT KO used tire and rim purchase ufatbastehd Jeep 9 January 28th 05 03:49 AM