test

Old October 5th 08, 06:53 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Felix Frankfruter

Default test -- reprise

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 21:09:25 -0700, Andrew DeFaria >
wrote:

:>Felix Frankfruter wrote:
:>> :>> Life is too short for decorum!
:>> :>Yes, you're much better off ****ing off people with your stupidity.
:>>
:>> Or follow your example of posting 159 lines of html every time.
:>Who's making you read it? Wait a sec... here's the answer - why nobody!
:>So STFU!
:>Oh my god - you mean a whole 159 lines of stuff? Clogged up your TRS-80
:>I guess eh? Might be time for a new machine there bud!
:>> Besides taking up bandwidth
:>I'm certain people already waste way more bandwidth on their own...
:>> you're also being inconsiderate to people who's newsreaders don't
:>> automatically strip out that silly Windoze crap.
:>If your newsreader is incapable of handling HTML in the... let's see...
:>yeah that's right... *21st ****ing century* then that is a problem that
:>*you *have - not I. Oh and BTW, get a clue you ****ing moron - it's HTML
:>and not "Windoze crap". Just because you're ignorant doesn't mean that I
:>will cater to you!
:>> You've been asked before to fix your newsreader. Why not do so now as
:>> a courtesy to others?
:>Because there is absolutely nothing wrong with my newsreader so I choose
:>- that's right I choose not to bow to your impotent demands. BTW how is
:>it a courtesy to others when you demand that I do things your way?
:>That's not a courtesy - it's a demand!
:>
:>But keep it up because it's ****ing funny every time you try to force me
:>or others to do what you believe is right. I just laugh my ****ing ass
:>of and say "Yeah right..."

Force you?

<smirk>

You're an ugly duckling Andrew. I enjoy yanking your chain because your
spittle filled spaztic responses are amusing and as predictable as the sun
rising in the east.

Old October 5th 08, 09:12 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Andrew DeFaria

Felix Frankfruter wrote:
> :>But keep it up because it's ****ing funny every time you try to
> force me
> :>or others to do what you believe is right. I just laugh my ****ing ass
> :>of and say "Yeah right..."
>
> Force you?

_Attempt_ to force me there nimrod. Of course you can't.
> <smirk>
>
> You're an ugly duckling Andrew. I enjoy yanking your chain because
> your spittle filled spaztic responses are amusing and as predictable
> as the sun rising in the east.

Trying to make up for your lack of ability I see.

Since you admit that you are just trying to goat me (IOW you have no
real point) then there is no real point of speaking with you anymore.
Therefore, I am taking away your amusement - welcome to my killfile...
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you, but when

Old October 5th 08, 10:22 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Felix Frankfruter

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 13:12:03 -0700, Andrew DeFaria >
wrote:

:>Felix Frankfruter wrote:

:>Since you admit that you are just trying to goat me

"goat me" ?

Who has the pictures?

<smirk>

:>[ ... ] - welcome to my killfile...

Ah pity, and just when I was going to explain to you the meaning of the
word "goad".

Old October 6th 08, 06:02 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Venger[_2_]

Default test

Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> 'Key wrote:
>> yea, I know all about "alt.test", but I wanted to check my new news
>> server with this particular n/g.

> Bad excuse. The chances are about 1000 to 1 that if it worked in
> alt.test of a news server then it would for any group that that news
> server supports. Congratulations, you just exposed your ignorance.
>>> P.S. Just had to give you a bad time LOL...

>> well, I'm done testing... it shouldn't happen again in the near future :-)

> "Gee, sorry I tranced all over your freshly vacuumed carpet with my
> dirty shoes. But look at the bright side - I'm all done doing that!".
> Yeah thanks...
> --
> Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
> An American is a person who isn't afraid to criticize the President but
> is always polite to traffic cops.

Usenet netiquette whining from a guy posting in HTML? Clown...

And alt.test is fine for testing Usenet configuration, it is near
useless for checking retention or completion.

Go monitor some other hall, nincompoop. Your ****ing and moaning has
been a far greater distraction from topical content than the two test
posts. It's like "test" in the subject is an irresistible lure to
resident Usenet vermin.

Venger
Old October 7th 08, 06:54 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Andrew DeFaria

Yeah, eat **** jackass!
> And alt.test is fine for testing Usenet configuration, it is near
> useless for checking retention or completion.

'Cept that's not what he was doing...
> Go monitor some other hall, nincompoop.

In a word - no.
> Your ****ing and moaning has been a far greater distraction from
> topical content than the two test posts.

Glad to see I amused you.
> It's like "test" in the subject is an irresistible lure to resident
> Usenet vermin.

Just like HTML bashing hey there bud?

Plonk.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as