Where is the Wiper delay module for a 91 cherokee?..I think mine failed..got no delay fuction..

Old March 5th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Scootter

Default Where is the Wiper delay module for a 91 cherokee?..I think mine failed..got no delay fuction..

Old March 5th 07, 06:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Scootter

opps..it should said a 2001 cherokee
"Scootter" > wrote in message
.. .

Old March 5th 07, 08:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

http://www.billhughes.com/temp/01XJwiperSwitch.pdf
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0

"Scootter" > wrote in message
.. .

Old March 5th 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Snow

If its the same as 84-96 cherokees then it should be located below the
steering colum, attached to the underside of the knee panel. That
dash panel that your knee hits if you sit too close. look on that.

I just sold one of these modules on Ebay (84-96). Think I may have
one left. Send me the part number (and pic) and If there the same
I'll go search through my parts boxes.

Cheers
Snow...

Old March 5th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Scootter

Will do, I'll take a look today.
THNX

oups.com...

Old March 6th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Scootter

I took the kick plate off, even the lower half of the cover of the streering
..
But I can't find anything that looks like the module.
Way too cold to keep digging under the dash, 16 degrees outside.
Looks like a mild spring day job.

"Scootter" > wrote in message
> Will do, I'll take a look today.
> THNX
>
> "Snow" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> If its the same as 84-96 cherokees then it should be located below the
>> steering colum, attached to the underside of the knee panel. That
>> dash panel that your knee hits if you sit too close. look on that.
>>
>> I just sold one of these modules on Ebay (84-96). Think I may have
>> one left. Send me the part number (and pic) and If there the same
>> I'll go search through my parts boxes.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Snow...

Wiper Module Location - 92 Cherokee Sport [email protected] Jeep 2 December 9th 06 02:05 PM
Delay of the day MLOM Driving 3 November 28th 06 04:35 AM
S4 throttle delay Pete Stolz Audi 7 September 29th 06 10:34 PM
2004 V8 Grand cherokee stalls, starter delay. steve Jeep 19 February 11th 06 05:21 AM
How to modify your A2 intermittent wiper for variable delay... jtaylor VW water cooled 7 August 13th 05 04:44 PM