Can anyone identify these wheels from a picture??

Old September 11th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Felix

Default Can anyone identify these wheels from a picture??

Hi Everyone, I was just wondering if anybody knows anything about
these wheels as I would like to buy some but I cant find any like them
and I dont know anything about the ones in the picture. See link:
http://www.offroad-trailer.com/readr...edriksson1.jpg

Thanks for any help!

Felix

Old September 11th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Ben

Hard to tell from such a small picture, but could possibly be a super
swamper?

Ben

Old September 11th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Felix

Sorry Ben, i was actually talking about the rims....i assume that your
talking about suoer swamper tires? I should have said rims rather than
wheels. Thanks for the reply though.
Cheers,Felix

Old September 13th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Ripcord

I don't know what planet Ben is from but here on Earth rims and wheels are
the same thing.
ups.com...

Old September 13th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
.boB

Felix wrote:
> Hi Everyone, I was just wondering if anybody knows anything about
> these wheels as I would like to buy some but I cant find any like them
> and I dont know anything about the ones in the picture. See link:
> http://www.offroad-trailer.com/readr...edriksson1.jpg
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> Felix

Did you check with American Racing? Seems like
they sell something like that.

--
..boB
2006 FXDI hot rod

Old September 14th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Felix

On Sep 13, 12:26 am, ".boB" > wrote:
> Felix wrote:
> > Hi Everyone, I was just wondering if anybody knows anything about
> > these wheels as I would like to buy some but I cant find any like them
> > and I dont know anything about the ones in the picture. See link:
> >http://www.offroad-trailer.com/readr...edriksson1.jpg

No, I haven't. Thanks for the idea, ill write them an email.

Felix

Old September 28th 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Howie

I HAVE WHEELS VERY SIMILAR TO THE ONES IN THE PICTURE 04 RAM 1500 4X4
THEY WERE ON THE TRUCK WHEN I BOUGHT IT I HOPE THIS HELPS