Anyone having any problems with PRHT model?

Old January 13th 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Default Anyone having any problems with PRHT model?

"tooloud" > wrote:

> XS11E wrote:
>> "tooloud" > wrote in
>>
>>> I've never understood why some people think they can't drive
>>> their "weekend toy" to work and to run errands and whatnot

>> Because my Miata won't carry my scooter and scooter lift, that's
>> why.

> That's a rather specific situation, don't you think?

Nope, it's an every day situation for me and thousands of others.

Do you know you're replying to a week old post?

Old January 13th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Marc Gerges

tooloud > wrote:
> Marc Gerges wrote:
>> Most people that try this find that toys played with too much tend to
>> lose their attractiveness.

> <shrug> I don't think I'm one of those people. I find that I don't have
> enough time to enjoy my stuff as it is already.

Gave it some thought, and what I appreciate most is that I can choose
between cars about as far away from each other as they could be. So one
day I can enjoy the Mazda and the next one the Prius or the Citroën.
It's the mix that makes it :-)

>> I drive my toys to work, because I am lucky in having quite a nice
>> stretch of road to work. But if I have to do grocery shopping, bet
>> it's not the MX-5 that goes.

> You must have a lot of groceries to buy. I've never had a hard time finding
> enough room in the Miata for groceries for my family of three.

You've got to admit that the fact you're driving around with a family
bag of toilet paper rolls removes some of that 'cool sports car' cachet
;-)

> Welcome!

Thanks.

cu
.\\arc
Old January 13th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Marc Gerges

tooloud > wrote:
> I've got a friend whose father purchased nothing but Cadillacs. The first
> thing he always did was remove the hood ornament because "someone might
> steal it".

Here people keep buying boring Passats and the like at premium prices
'because the resale value is so good'. They go on driving around in
these things for years looking forward to sell them.

Some people have weird ways of enjoying things.

Actually, reconsidering it - remembering my last rental Passat - I can
perfectly understand why one would be looking forward to get rid of it
:-)

cu
.\\arc
Old January 14th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Ken Lyons

"pws" > wrote
> Also, each of the "M" edition M1 miatas had one feature that the rest did
> not, and that was the same color used on the entire car

Not true! My '97 Touring is all one color as well.
--
Ken Lyons '97 Brilliant Black/'90 Classic Red
Inside the Beltway

Old January 20th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
tooloud

XS11E wrote:
> "tooloud" > wrote:
>
>> XS11E wrote:
>>> "tooloud" > wrote in

>>> Because my Miata won't carry my scooter and scooter lift, that's
>>> why.

>> That's a rather specific situation, don't you think?

> Nope, it's an every day situation for me and thousands of others.

Sure, but it's not the reason that most of the people that leave their "fun
car" parked all week do so.

> Do you know you're replying to a week old post?

<shrug> That's not allowed?

--
tooloud
Remove nothing to reply

Old January 20th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

"tooloud" > wrote:

> XS11E wrote:

>> Do you know you're replying to a week old post?

> <shrug> That's not allowed?

You did it again. It's allowed but it's sorta futile replying into a
thread that died days back....

Old February 1st 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
tooloud

XS11E wrote:
> "tooloud" > wrote:
>
>> XS11E wrote:

>>> Do you know you're replying to a week old post?

>> <shrug> That's not allowed?

> You did it again. It's allowed but it's sorta futile replying into a
> thread that died days back....

Then why do you keep responding?

--
tooloud