MITCH_A'S HERO RESIGNS

Old November 10th 06, 09:13 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson

Default Just another lifelong beuracrat and I could care less.

(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

> caused my lack

Mmm... Freudian slip maybe? Caused *by* lack.

Andrew McP

Old November 10th 06, 12:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Roscoe

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Mitch_A" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>I don't follow why rummy "retired" now but at least Bush is trying to
>>throw out an olive branch to the dems it seems.

> Olive branch-- does Bush have an option?
>
> He fully realizes (unlike you)
>> that together WE might beat terrorism, apart we cant (as Iraq shows). I
>> Give all of my support to anyone that believes the islamofacists want to
>> kill all of us given any opportunity (as is the reality of the
>> situation).

> Together? Once again, Bush has no choice but to compromise, if he's able
> to do that. It's no longer his way or no way. I've been through quite a
> number of presidents and I've yet to see one as bad as Bush.
>
>> You and your type on the other hand have this OCD that Bush and the Pubs
>> are the REAL enemy in the world and the Terrorists are only a by-product
>> of republican power. Now it is the Dems chance. After 6 years of
>> screaming how badly things are what will the dems do except play the
>> never ending blame game? We will see, sadly.
>>

> I recall how, when the Republicans gained control of both the House and
> the Senate, how everyone said how much was going to get done. Six years
> hence, all that was done were bills on gay rights, tax cuts for the
> wealthy, and more laws to curb personal liberty.
>

>> 3 years of the media saying how poorly the war is going and how bad the
>> economy is can convince all of the gullible fools out their and this
>> election proves it.

> I don't even watch TV and from what I've been able to glean elsewhere,
> Bush has been nothing but a failure. It's funny how the Republicans still
> refuse to admit this.
>
>> GREATEST EVER" despite the incubation of the Enrons of the world, an
>> internet bubble unlike anything ever seen, my taxes nearly doubling along
>> with more and more fee's and regulations passed directly to everyone,
>> relative peace (as the T's were organizing) and yet despite all of the
>> evidence and the ease of hindsight you would still argue against the
>> blatant leftwing media manipulation in the USA. Eventually you will see
>> the truth just as they are now seeing the truth at the BBC.
>>

> You are FOX's mouthpiece.
>
>> The democrats won big without any kind of actual plans and 6 years of gov
>> obstructionism and for that I congratulate them. Pelosi is talking good
>> things right now but if past history is any indication America just got
>> ****ED, and 55% are happy about it. Despite this she has my support and
>> I hope she can follow through with some of her less costly plans. Until
>> the impeachment hearings begin anyway...
>>

> All the rest you've commented upon, I now realize, is the result of a
> raving maniac. It's obvious that this country needs new leadership-- the
> Republicans have totally messed up America and the world.
>
> Alanb

Do you practice being a moron, or is it genetic?

Old November 10th 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes[_1_]

And the soldier went down on a knee somewhere in the Iraqui desert and
wiped the sweat off his brow. Looking around he sees he is fighting
alongside bitches about as far as they can get from kitchens, laundrys and
bedrooms, pooftas and other assorted human trash.

He thinks to himself in a confused and disturbed way - "What the **** am
I fighting for again?".

"Oh that's right", he remembers. "So I can be "free" to live amongst
bitches about as far as they can get from kitchens, laundrys and bedrooms,
pooftas and other assorted human trash."

"So I can go down to the church and be belted over the head with a bible
and taught to sacrifice myself like a bitch or put up with the demented
bull**** that those that have go on with on a daily basis"

"So i can marvel over the wonderous, long winded rambling of politicians
desperate to make me swallow their complete and utter bull****"

He feels someone tapping him on the shoulder and turns around to see a
lesbian U.S. troop passing him a joint which he VERY readily accepts. He
needs a break from reality - a BIG break!

But here comes sarg who is yelling that today we are gunna really haul
arse and KICK SOME GOD DAMN BUTT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. ..

Old November 10th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes[_1_]

"Lancelot" > wrote in message
> "I don't even watch TV" - Where do you get your talking points?
>
> "You are FOX's mouthpiece."- I thought you didn't watch TV?
>
> "It's obvious that this country needs new leadership" - Huh? This county
> needs to find consensus and common ground with one another. In a word,
> "Unity". That is highly unlikely. Up until Wednesday morning, I think few
> would argue that Bush maintained a high morale among the general troop
> population. A true sign of leadership. Of course, I concur the tactical
> side leaves something to be desired.
> I would welcome any ideas you might have for a "leader". It would be
> interesting to see what names and reasons why, we could come up with here.

Now Lancelot, you of all people must surely know - why King Arthur of
course!

Simple question - how is someone who is a professional bull**** artist
(Politician) going to qualify as a "leader". You don't really think that's
possible do you?

Leaders have balls and brains and thus remind the overwhelming majority
of people that have looked down on them all their life - people don't vote
for that.

If this planet is blessed with a "Leader" any time soon it will have
nothing to do with democracy at all. The individual will come to power via
military superiority which will be largely due to his allegiance with others
of significant military clout and of a "certain" character.

Old November 10th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mitch_A

Andrew you were right the first time, you lack..... Balls, knowledge, common
sense, foresight, and ability. In other words a perfect 10 to all the other
sad liberals out their....

You show a complete failure of intellect along with a partisan moral compass
that points directly at San Francisco with your rabid insinuations that the
Terrorists are your friends. In case you forget, the Islamofacists hate
homo's even more than Pat Robertson and company do and will cut your head
off for it, unlike Pat who just looks at homosexuality as a mental disorder
brought about by liberal parenting.

You should be scared, Nancy Pelosi Harry Reid will sacrifice YOUR safety for
political gain as they've proven over and over.. What was the democratic
plan again? Oh, you don't actually have one eh....

You wouldn't know reason if it were a bat upside your head and 911 clearly
proves that point. In your ****ed up fairytale world 911 was a Bush/CIA
mission not the POOR flower carrying Terrorists that want nothing but peace
for all...

Your elitist bull**** shows so very clearly and fits so perfectly with all
of your butt buddies propaganda in the media and particularly at the BBC.

Fn traitor girl, go hide behind mommies apron and leave the important stuff
to the MEN next time, OK....

Micropenissyndrome isnt an excuse, its genetic.

Mitch

ddress_disguised...

Old November 10th 06, 08:25 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,rec.autos.simulators
Bernard Spilman

"Mitch_A" > wrote in message
. com...
> Andrew you were right the first time, you lack..... Balls, knowledge,
> common sense, foresight, and ability. In other words a perfect 10 to all
> the other sad liberals out their....

Where are your balls Mitch? If America is truely in peril why the
hell aren't you fighting?

> You show a complete failure of intellect along with a partisan moral
> compass that points directly at San Francisco with your rabid insinuations
> that the Terrorists are your friends.

Ignorant sloganeering and jingoism. As if we should be afraid
of a goddamn city, of all things.

In case you forget, the Islamofacists hate
> homo's even more than Pat Robertson and company do and will cut your head
> off for it, unlike Pat who just looks at homosexuality as a mental
> disorder brought about by liberal parenting.
>
> You should be scared, Nancy Pelosi Harry Reid will sacrifice YOUR safety
> for political gain as they've proven over and over.. What was the
> democratic plan again? Oh, you don't actually have one eh....

What was/is Bush's plan? He's never had a plan. Remember, "victory"
is a goal, not a plan.

> You wouldn't know reason if it were a bat upside your head and 911 clearly
> proves that point. In your ****ed up fairytale world 911 was a Bush/CIA
> mission not the POOR flower carrying Terrorists that want nothing but
> peace for all...

No, 9/11 was a miserable Bush failure, that has been substantiated
by every intelligence official debriefed on the subject. He ignored the
Middle East, he ignored anything anybody associated with Clinton
told him, and he ignored a memo titled "Bin Laden determined to strike
within the US."

> Your elitist bull**** shows so very clearly and fits so perfectly with all
> of your butt buddies propaganda in the media and particularly at the BBC.

"Elitist bull****," a foreign broadcaster's influence, boy, you're just
cutting and pasting right out of the John Birch Society manual. I'll
bet your family built a fallout shelter in the 60's.

Slogans and random invective, Mitch, that's all you've got. You're a
****ing monkey hurling **** around in his cage, full of sound and fury,
signifying nothing.
WS

BTW, I've crossposted this reply to a proper
political NG, so you can leave these nice folks to discuss
racing sims.

Old November 11th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mitch_A

And you somehow think thats you.... Muwahahaha, that's fn rich. Think
again Andy, and check your ego at the door next time K.... See, you cant
write a SINGLE post without stroking yourself while typing. Youre an
ignorant/ blind elitist, but an elitist nonetheless.

OK Andy, youre a very smart person and a small penis does not define you as
a person... Keep telling yourself that over and over just as your doctor
told you to do and everything will be just fine. LOL...

Old November 11th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson

(Mitch_A) wrote:

> And you somehow think thats you....

If you want to look attractive, stand next to someone ugly.

Andrew McP

Old November 12th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

I am not a Republican. I am not a Democrat.

I am an American.

I believe in Freedom, Privacy, and the right for someone to do as they wish
as long as it doesn't harm others. I served to protect all of this.

Lately, though, these items do not seem to be of major concern to our
current administration, and I think THAT is why a lot of them got booted.

That was just the start. Round 2 comes in 2 years.

And that's about as far into Politics as I wish to go here.

-Larry