MITCH_A'S HERO RESIGNS

Old November 8th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
timmy thompson

Default MITCH_A'S HERO RESIGNS

PATHETIC
Old November 9th 06, 07:27 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Trev B

timmy thompson wrote:
> PATHETIC

Resigns in disgrace.

Mitch, what ya gonna do now, little boy?
Old November 9th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Trev B wrote:

> timmy thompson wrote:
> > PATHETIC

> Resigns in disgrace.
>
> Mitch, what ya gonna do now, little boy?

Calm down, Moonbats.

Old November 9th 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mitch_A

Default Just another lifelong beuracrat and I could care less.

I don't follow why rummy "retired" now but at least Bush is trying to throw
out an olive branch to the dems it seems. He fully realizes (unlike you)
that together WE might beat terrorism, apart we cant (as Iraq shows). I
Give all of my support to anyone that believes the islamofacists want to
kill all of us given any opportunity (as is the reality of the situation).
You and your type on the other hand have this OCD that Bush and the Pubs are
the REAL enemy in the world and the Terrorists are only a by-product of
republican power. Now it is the Dems chance. After 6 years of screaming
how badly things are what will the dems do except play the never ending
blame game? We will see, sadly.

3 years of the media saying how poorly the war is going and how bad the
economy is can convince all of the gullible fools out their and this
election proves it. Just as 8 years under Clinton the economy was "THE
GREATEST EVER" despite the incubation of the Enrons of the world, an
internet bubble unlike anything ever seen, my taxes nearly doubling along
with more and more fee's and regulations passed directly to everyone,
relative peace (as the T's were organizing) and yet despite all of the
evidence and the ease of hindsight you would still argue against the blatant
leftwing media manipulation in the USA. Eventually you will see the truth
just as they are now seeing the truth at the BBC.

The democrats won big without any kind of actual plans and 6 years of gov
obstructionism and for that I congratulate them. Pelosi is talking good
things right now but if past history is any indication America just got
****ED, and 55% are happy about it. Despite this she has my support and I
hope she can follow through with some of her less costly plans. Until the
impeachment hearings begin anyway...

On the State ballot things are different. Arnold wins huge in a fully blue
state is almost funny except for the fact Arnold acts like a fn dem most of
the time. Prop 87 got beat very badly despite Gore and Clinton shoving it
down our throats daily for 3 months. Prop 86 also lost huge as even
non-smokers realized raping smokers for more BS gov bureaucracy made no
sense.

I expect my already over taxed income just took a very big hit because their
aint no way in hell the tax reductions will be made permanent now. For that
a big **** YOU DEM BITCH'S is in order!!!!!!

On the good side the Feds are now less able to actually screw us due to the
impending stalemate. By-partisan talk is just that.. Talk.... When I see
action Ill believe it. Till then its just more political BS.

Go ahead and gloat but come next april 15th we will see if youre still
smiling. I know I wont be. Never mind that last part. Your allowance from
mommy and daddy isnt taxable, yet...

Mitch

Old November 9th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo

"Mitch_A" > wrote in message
.. .
>I don't follow why rummy "retired" now but at least Bush is trying to throw
>out an olive branch to the dems it seems.

Olive branch-- does Bush have an option?

He fully realizes (unlike you)
> that together WE might beat terrorism, apart we cant (as Iraq shows). I
> Give all of my support to anyone that believes the islamofacists want to
> kill all of us given any opportunity (as is the reality of the situation).

Together? Once again, Bush has no choice but to compromise, if he's able to
do that. It's no longer his way or no way. I've been through quite a
number of presidents and I've yet to see one as bad as Bush.

> You and your type on the other hand have this OCD that Bush and the Pubs
> are the REAL enemy in the world and the Terrorists are only a by-product
> of republican power. Now it is the Dems chance. After 6 years of
> screaming how badly things are what will the dems do except play the never
> ending blame game? We will see, sadly.

I recall how, when the Republicans gained control of both the House and the
Senate, how everyone said how much was going to get done. Six years hence,
all that was done were bills on gay rights, tax cuts for the wealthy, and
more laws to curb personal liberty.

> 3 years of the media saying how poorly the war is going and how bad the
> economy is can convince all of the gullible fools out their and this
> election proves it.

I don't even watch TV and from what I've been able to glean elsewhere, Bush
has been nothing but a failure. It's funny how the Republicans still refuse
to admit this.

> GREATEST EVER" despite the incubation of the Enrons of the world, an
> internet bubble unlike anything ever seen, my taxes nearly doubling along
> with more and more fee's and regulations passed directly to everyone,
> relative peace (as the T's were organizing) and yet despite all of the
> evidence and the ease of hindsight you would still argue against the
> blatant leftwing media manipulation in the USA. Eventually you will see
> the truth just as they are now seeing the truth at the BBC.

You are FOX's mouthpiece.

> The democrats won big without any kind of actual plans and 6 years of gov
> obstructionism and for that I congratulate them. Pelosi is talking good
> things right now but if past history is any indication America just got
> ****ED, and 55% are happy about it. Despite this she has my support and I
> hope she can follow through with some of her less costly plans. Until the
> impeachment hearings begin anyway...

All the rest you've commented upon, I now realize, is the result of a raving
maniac. It's obvious that this country needs new leadership-- the
Republicans have totally messed up America and the world.

Alanb

Old November 10th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Lancelot

"I don't even watch TV" - Where do you get your talking points?

"You are FOX's mouthpiece."- I thought you didn't watch TV?

"It's obvious that this country needs new leadership" - Huh? This county
needs to find consensus and common ground with one another. In a word,
"Unity". That is highly unlikely. Up until Wednesday morning, I think few
would argue that Bush maintained a high morale among the general troop
population. A true sign of leadership. Of course, I concur the tactical side
leaves something to be desired.
I would welcome any ideas you might have for a "leader". It would be
interesting to see what names and reasons why, we could come up with here.

"The moment a person forms a theory his imagination sees in every object
only the traits which favor that theory."
-- Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to Charles Thompson, September 20, 1787

. ..

Old November 10th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Someone

"Lancelot" > wrote in message news:-
> I think few would argue that Bush maintained a high morale among the
> general troop population. A true sign of leadership.

Think again.

http://www.truthout.org/cgi-bin/artm...iew.cgi/7/4013
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/...tml?ESRC=eb.nl
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...oopmorale.html

etc

Old November 10th 06, 08:07 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bugs Bunny

<munches on carrot> Waaaah...Doc. It's "I couldn't care less" and not "I
could care less". <drops down into rabbit hole>