West Racing back in action.

Old November 9th 04, 07:14 PM
Andi Cole

Default West Racing back in action.

http://www.bhmotorsports.com/VRCR

Andi.

--

Remove only one zero to reply

Old November 9th 04, 07:30 PM
TlgtrProd

Who cares.......

Kevin (aka tlgtr)
****
Zip slowly, medical statistics show that over 100,000 people are injured
annually by their clothing.

Old November 9th 04, 07:37 PM
Andi Cole

Exactly.

Andi.

Old November 9th 04, 09:17 PM
Tony Rickard

"Andi Cole" wrote:

> http://www.bhmotorsports.com/VRCR

Cockpit view only fans will be pleased to hear of the upcoming hamster view
mod...

Old November 9th 04, 10:19 PM
Dave Henrie

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in
. uk:

> http://www.bhmotorsports.com/VRCR

A Hamster in the cockpit is worth two Gerbils on a Kite.

dave henrie
Old November 9th 04, 10:19 PM
JP

Andi Cole > wrote in message
> http://www.bhmotorsports.com/VRCR
>
> Andi.
>

> --
>
> Remove only one zero to reply

One born every minute.

Old November 10th 04, 02:21 AM
Andre Warringa

The site www.virtualrc.com says
''Site / Game Coming Summer 2004"

Typical

Andre

Old November 10th 04, 07:08 AM
Harry C

Andre Warringa > wrote in
:

> The site www.virtualrc.com says
> ''Site / Game Coming Summer 2004"
>
> Typical
>
> Andre

It's coming, it's coming... they just have to model the transport box for
the cars first...
Old November 10th 04, 07:35 AM
Byron Forbes

"Andi Cole" > wrote in message
> http://www.bhmotorsports.com/VRCR
>
> Andi.

Excuse me while I clear the smoke out of the room - (brain went into
infinite loop and started to smoke).

So, this is a simulation of a simulation? LOL. Some people are really
frightened of the real thing!

Old November 10th 04, 07:01 PM
Andi Cole

There's still some entertainment from the dynamic duo, well one at least.

I guess if Tony's been working on VRCR there'll be a slight delay in Racing
Legends.

Andi.

--

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

> "Andi Cole" > wrote in message
> > http://www.bhmotorsports.com/VRCR
> >
> > Andi.
> >

> Excuse me while I clear the smoke out of the room - (brain went into
> infinite loop and started to smoke).
>
> So, this is a simulation of a simulation? LOL. Some people are really
> frightened of the real thing!

Tough to Enter the Racing Sim Scene Chuck Simulators 14 November 10th 04 05:27 AM
Saturn rear-ended at low speed, but back still hurts Rich Wales Saturn 0 October 27th 04 07:42 PM
West Racing update Paulinho Simulators 6 October 27th 04 03:21 PM
SL2 2002 back passenger window popping out Alissa122 Saturn 3 September 27th 04 08:17 PM
FS: John Force "Racing With Castrol" Promo Sheet J.R. Sinclair General 0 March 2nd 04 03:53 AM